Ratings for Dr. David B. Landers

Dr Landers takes time to know the patient and address needs based on the individual. The entire staff is very helpful to me. I have been a patient for 7 years. With his advice and very little medicine he has taught me life style changes that are effective in lowering my blood pressure.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Landers is one of the best doctors I've ever had the priviledge of seeing. His staff has always been cheerful, polite and professional. At each visit Dr. Landers has discussed completely my health status and things I could do to improve my lab results. Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Landers by my boss. We work in the medical billing industry and our clients are doctors and hospitals. I found Dr. Landers to be very thorough and patient. Sometimes you have to wait a while to see him, but it is because he takes his time with everyone and doesn't make you feel rushed. I would recommend Dr. Landers to everyone. When dealing with the heart you need to make sure that your concerns are heard. Dr. Landers made me feel that I was.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Best Doctor I've ever been to. Not only did he save my life, but he helped me understand the problem and effectively led to correct my lifestyle

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

I went to him because his Dad (my wife's OB/GYN)was the best, ever, bar none. He knows his stuff, but just doesn't care. And his office staff is not only rude, but close to evil. Sad.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

Dr Landers and his staff provide average to below average care, (Example: Insurance refused to fill an Altace prescription, Dr Landers would not to call insurance company --- My wife called Insurance for the forms required for an Altace approval-- And then made Landers fill out the form (The Dr's staff normally complete these tasks. If you are concerned about your heart health you should find a doctor that provides "World Class Care" not just average care. Dr Landers office appears to provide only service that don't required additional effort.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

I felt that Doctor Lander's and His staff had little to no concern about my declining health. It seemed that most paperwork was late or missing, I don't think they even requested my prior Dr records for many monthes. In my opinion - Dr Lander's is a poor performer

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Dr. David B. Landers's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1979)

AARP