Ratings for Dr. Keith S. Ungar

This guy is a classic example of a snake oil salesman. He makes a lot of promises and is very good at taking advantage of people's problems by promising to cure their illness if they pay his outrageous fees and purchase his supplements. When the person winds up in worse health than they were in the first place he claims it is the patient's fault. All while running to the bank with his stolen money. I believe what he thinks doing is immoral, if not illegal. His program has caused the hospitalization of some of the people gullible enough to trust him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Wonderful doctor and office staff. Recommend to others.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Buyer beware! Dr. Ungar does NOT see patients himself and has quite a TEMPER himself when questioned about is odd and highly expensive treatment plan for either thyroid or joint pain. Don't get sucked into his presentation. There's nothing but expense behind it and no results.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

I am so sorry I ever heard of this guy. I could have put myself on an anti-inflammatory diet without paying him thousands of dollars. He also had me buy thousands of dollars of supplements from Apex Energetics - ever heard of them? I think a 15 minute checkin with one of his helpers was like $300. Somehow, I ended up feeling much worse as well as poorer. I was told it was because I didn't follow instructions closely enough. And, if I complained on the net, he could sue me for libel. Nice. IMO, eating as healthy as possible first and then seeking the advice of a well-reviewed medical functional doctor would have been a much better use of my time and resources.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

I signed up with FEO. My treatment plan was 9500, the final bill from Caroline Boardman was 9819. I have tried numerous times to contact her and Dr. Unger. I received no response. His response on ripoff report aid he would try to resolve problems. As of this date, no response. I just want my billing questions answered. Beware if considering FEO, do your research first.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I've wasted so much money! Dr. Ungar poses as a Endocrinology physician and with my experience, drains money while ordering tests, vitamins, ect. Please, please do not waste time or money.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Ungar has alwasy treated me well and I have had excellent results.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I have always had a great experience with Dr. Ungar. I have recommended him to friends and family and they have had great experiences too!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Ungar was the only doctor who was able to help me. He got to the bottom of what was going on rather than just giving me stuff to help with my symptoms.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Please BEWARE everyone...Don't go to the QUACK Chiropractors who disquise themselves as Functional Endocrinology. They will make you pay out of your own pocket for tests, special vitamins, etc,. They are making a fortune off innocent patients and taking cash and credit only. They scam you into believing a "chosen few" will be special enough to enter their program. There are several of these SCAM ARTISTS on Youtube selling the same kind of seminar (word for word) Same kind of book and vitamins. Ask yourself "why" don't they truly beome ENDOCRINOLOGISTS? The answer is...MONEY! Be prepared to pay $9500.00 out of your own pocket to support their scam. They can charge you whatever they want to have these special tests done verses going through a real endocrinologist who can submit these tests through your insurance company. What a great LOOPHOLE...huh??? A great money-maker for these QUACKS! I attended the free seminar with my mother and had high hopes. Once he found out she was on MediCare and couldn't afford his high price...Dr. Keith Ungar announced he could not help her regrow her hair or offer any other help to her. She didn't "qualify" for his program. Find a good endocrinologist!!! Also, check out the BBB complaint details. There is a good story on there about a woman who was ripped off with their so called program.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015