Ratings for Dr. Charles S. Colodny

Straight forward Doctor, that doesn't sugar coat unhealthy lifestyle choices. Very knowledgeable and to the point.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Love his no b.s., straight talk, directness. Takes time to answer all questions. Moved to WI and will travel to keep him as my doc. Tina, his nurse is a gem!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

he maybe educated but he advocates for his title "md" not for the patient

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

We saw him years ago for my daughter's ingrown toenails. Yes, he was kind of rude - did not even turn his head to me and did not answer my question. In addition he suggested to stick some cotton in the corners of the nails. Later the podiatrist said it was wrong and dangerous (possible infection); that doctor took care of the problem. I never went to this rude man again.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Willing to really listen and offered excellent education re medications and referral to excellent psychological counseling.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Colodny has always treated me with respect and answered all my questions. He has spent as much time as needed with me when I go to see him. He has help my husband and spent as much as 45 minutes with him in one visit. If your looking for a good GP I would suggest Dr. Colodny. If you need a specialist then you should have him referrer you elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Contrary to other comments about Dr. Colodny I have always found him to be polite and willing to spend as much time with me as required to get my questions answered. He takes a conservative approach to treatment. I've never had a problem with his diagnoses either. He's a good general practitioner. If you need more extensive treatment see a specialist.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

I've been going to LMG for many years and Dr. Colodny has been one of our family physicians. We have seen several of the Attendings during this time and have found Dr. Colodny to be very competent, personable and willing to spend extra time if we have questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I went there because my prior Dr. retired(who I really miss). He was rude, no bedside manner, not helpful at all. I didn't feel comfortable. And to top that off he wrote the wrong prescription for me! Not acceptable.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Misdiagnosed me twice. RUDE. RUDE. RUDE. Misdiagnosed my son as well. I hope you never have him when you're really sick. He'll send you home and tell you there's nothing wrong only for you to end up in the hospital for a MONTH because He MISSED something. Did I mention RUDE??

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Charles S. Colodny's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Libertyville, IL