Ratings for Dr. Deborah A Lenart

The WORST OBGYN I’ve ever encountered. I experienced a miscarriage at 21 weeks and first thing she said when I arrived at triage was “why are you here” and I told her my symptoms that made HER nurse tell me to come in and she rolled her eyes and said “this isn’t your first you should know that’s all normal” still very annoyed she proceeded to check me to realize I was in active labor and would be losing my child that day. I also got stuck talking to her after the birth of my next child and same thing extremely rude and even hung up on me. I refuse to see or even speak with her now. The other doctors at AWC are amazing. But can’t tell you how horrible this has been to me personally.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I love Dr Lenart she was only ever nice to me the few years i used her i even fractured an hour one way to see her for a few years but it became too much. I will use her again when I return closer.she did all of my surgeries and delivered my last child c section n did a fabulous job! 👍👍👍👌

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Great gynecologist! Caring, warm, and really listens to me. She takes time with me and seems genuinely concerned for my well-being. She provides in-depth explanations and has the latest information on medical advancements. She's a very good doctor. I'm glad I found Dr. Lenart!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Lenart was did a D and C for me after my recent miscarriage. She was increadibly kind and gentle. Her knowledge was fantastic, and I cannot speak highly enough of her. When she spoke to my husband to update him after my procedure, she was very wonderful to him as well. He mentioned that he has never met a nicer doctor. She was absolutely fantastic.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I love Dr. Lenart but during the past couple years, the office seems busier and more concentrated in obstetrics rather than gynecology. As is common in a physicians office, I tend to wait longer than I would like and time spent with Dr. Lenart seems to be decreasing (literally she's in and out within 5 minutes). I am considering switching physicians as I am now past the baby-making period and feel out of place there. But my child-bearing experience with her was WONDERFUL! I think the office is more OB concentrated and I would definitely recommend Dr. Lenart for this particular time in your and your child's life.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

Been my OB/GYN for 16 years now. She just delivered my daughter. Love her

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

I changed physcians after seeing this woman only one time, and I refused to pay the co-pay because I was so unhappy with the manner in which I was treated.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2006

Dr. Lenart was the worst OBGYN I have EVER been to. She commented that she was a "very busy person," and she didn't have time for "little" exams that others could take care of. VERY rude!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2004

Dr. Deborah A Lenart's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

• Blue Shield California