Ratings for Frances D. Stapleton

The entire office acts like they hate their job and the front desk person yelled at me for giving her the wrong card after I walked up to the desk. Being my first visit, I didn't know what I was supposed to do/go and everyone acted like I was inconvienencing them. I was very disappointed in this providers ability to listen and adequately diagnose. First, I filled out a questionnaire regarding my symptoms, which sat on the chair beside me the entire visit and was never looked at by either the nurse or NP. Next, I sat for 45 minutes between being assessed by the nurse before I saw the NP. Then the NP stared at her computer screen the ENTIRE visit. She treated me like I was depressed and suicidal when I was complaining of fatigue and loss of concentration (I now know Is likely due to a thyroid issue) and accused me of having post partum depression almost 10 months after giving birth but didn't actually screen me for post partum depression. She ordered labs and when I called for results, I was told "everything looks good" by her nurse when I specifically asked to speak with her. However, I had to come back for a "blood pressure check" and after reading my blood pressure only twice, prescribed meds without any education or follow up. Then I got a call three days later asking for me to come in for "repeat labs" despite the results being "all good." I refuse to go back and sought a second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Personable, good at listening to my symptoms. A good provider that actually seems to whole-heatedly care about her patients well-being. I highly recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Fantastic instincts. I really felt like she listened to me when I saw her. This is def my new dr. She has really good follow through and truly cares.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Prescription was not renewed in a timely manner, causing undue physical hardship and great inconvenience. She said she had renewed it yet each time I checked with the pharmacy they said they hadn't received anything from her. I was forced to find another health care provider over the holidays. I travel so I had to leave the state without my prescription. Curt, impatient and uncaring.

Submitted December 28, 2013