Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Chyna

This is a great doctor! He knows his stuff and is very thorough!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Chyna and his staff can only be rated as a 10. Unfortunately, we are no longer with his practice due to him changing the finance end of his practice. I would go back to him in a heartbeat if it were possible. People have to understand that with the cost of rent, insurance, staff and medical costs that Dr. Chyna needed to make ends meet. He had to do what he did in order to continue to be the excellent doctor that he is. He does take the time with you so that he can correctly diagnois your situation. My opinion is that Insurance companies push for the 15 minute visit that I feel doesn't allow a doctor proper time to give you the best medical care. Your health and well being is important to Dr. Chyna. Sandy and Beth are the best assistants I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I give him credit for doing what he believes in. He's a warm, caring doctor who's gotten me through some very tough medical situations. Your getting the best when you get him and his staff!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Good doctor but is money hungry. wants you to pay him a lot of money to be able to see him. what's the point of insurance??? not worth it. will take my healthcare elsewhere

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Chyna is a gifted doctor who loves his job. He is up-to-date on the latest in medicine and he treats you with respect, kindness and genuine concern for your well-being. All of my other doctors speak very highly of him and he is their doctor as well. Dr. Chyna will sit down and take time with you. He is funny and makes you feel at ease. His staff is very efficient and knowledgeable. They have told me on many occasions how much they love working for him. They say he respects them and treats them with great kindness. I can't believe I found Dr. Chyna. He watches over me and my husband and we are in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

Dr. Mark J. Chyna's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Coventry Healthcare