Ratings for Dr. Anup K. Kanodia

After decades of searching for a practitioner that worked outside the common modalities of health practice I found Dr. Kanodia. He is very knowledgeable, methodical, kind, encouraging, and focused. The office environment is clean, welcoming, tranquil, and no one wears a white coat:) For me and my anxiety issues that was helpful. The office offers products for purchase that have been tested by Dr. Kanodia so I know I'm getting the best, but products are not pushed on you. His nutritionist that I work with is very knowledgeable and accessible. All the staff are welcoming and helpful. The medical advice that is offered has required me to adopted a new lifestyle habits. Dr. K has tools that are very useful in helping me reach my goals in developing those habits and the results have been awesome; I have my energy back! Cutting edge functional medicine!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Kanodia took the time to explore the root cause of my autoimmune disorders rather than pushing more pills. After 20 years with a traditional MD, I still was not feeling the way I wanted to. I have been working with Dr. Kanodia for seven months and am amazed at the transformation. I am completely off prescription drugs due to the personalized testing, supplements, and scientific based input on minimizing the damage I was doing to my own body. Simply amazing! Everyone deserves to feel this great and understand the way their own body works.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Kanodia will discover what is ailing you. If you have symptoms you have been dealing with traditional MD's and can"they seem to get any relief, are frustrated with how you feel and belive there is something more to your health concerns... go see Dr. Kanodia. He will run various tests to discover what imbalances may be contributing to your overall condition. Make sure you are serious about wanting to make changes, he'll expect you to make them as needed, but my experience is that if you are disciplined and follow his lead, you'll be glad you did.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Kanodia is a functional medicine doctor, so he looks at the whole body and works to get at the root cause of symptoms, not just treat symptoms with pills. He takes a lot of time with history, which helps to find the root cause. He also takes the time to listen to any concerns I might have without judgement. Unlike other doctors, I feel like I have a part in my own diagnostic and treatment plan. He tells me what he recommends and then lets me decide what I want to do, whether it is testing or treatment options. He also focuses on the importance of diet. I have a yeast overgrowth in my body, so he gave me a diet that can help treat that. We are also working on healing my leaky gut, which will help control the yeast. It is a slow process, but I know Dr. Kanodia can help me to regain my health.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Kanodia has changed my life drastically. My autoimmune problems had me overweight and very lethargic. I've been seeing him for 2 years and we have most conditions under control. He is non-judgmental and works within your limitations. Although the tests are pricey, he has no problem spacing them out due to financial constraints. I have recommended him to many people and have seen a positive change in them as well.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Kanodia if you're diabetic. I am diabetic and had an awful experience with Dr. Kanodia. I paid him thousands of dollars and I am much worse off now than I was before I saw him. I have now had to spend thousands of dollars on a new team of doctors and procedures trying to fix the problems caused by Dr. Kanodia's treatment. His staff makes it virtually impossible to file an insurance claim. Every bill I received had multiple errors and the response time of his staff is not good.

Submitted March 13, 2016

Very Impressed with Dr. Kanodia's knowledge and compassion. He has helped me on so many levels. I'm living happier, healthier, and with less stress and anxiety than I EVER have!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Kanodia was dismissive and judgmental towards my health concerns. He was not open to questions, seemed to be in a rush, and was generally unconcerned regarding my issues. I'm shocked this individual is allowed to practice medicine. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

My husband and I have been to Dr. Kanodia's office 2 times. We love him and love his staff. My husband has lost almost 20lbs and has ZERO knee pain. This is the knee that we have been told for years, you are bone on bone and need a knee replacement. Both of us have high inflammation and we are following the autoimmune Paleo diet. We feel great. I highly recommend Dr Kanodia!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

He did not like being questioned or shown facts. He has his own agenda. Does not work with you. Confusing way around office for patients.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Anup K. Kanodia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Conventionally trained MD which specializes in Functional Medicine.

• English

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)
  • Harvard University (Grad. 2008)