Ratings for Dr. Joseph Tzougros

Dr. Joe is wonderful. My kids love him. He is very patient with them when they sick and at their worst. He takes time to explain everything to both myself and the kids. He returns calls in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Joe has been our pediatrician for 4 years now. He does not always run on time, but that is because he gives each patient as much time as they need. He tends toward a wait and see approach. I have always felt that he was working with me to ensure my childrens' health, not telling me what to do. He is extremely supportive of mothers who want to breastfeed and has helped us continue to breastfeed through adversity. I have found that if I am concerned about something I do have to be firm that it is a concern, he tends to be more laid back. Most of the time I greatly appreciate this, I don't want to treat every sniffle with antibiotics or every bruise with an x-ray, but at times I have wondered if we should investegate a *little* more aggressively. Overall I am so pleased with him and hope he doesn't retire or move away until all my kids are grown.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr. Joseph Tzougros's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1989)