Ratings for Dr. Gregory E. Jeansonne

No,. Just No!!!! Don't waste your time or money fooling with this guy. He's not interested anyways.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Worse Dr experience ever! He told me to quit my job, humans shouldn't live past 50, my heel tissue is comparable to old lady breast tissue and will only get worse with time so I better learn to live with the pain. I've had chronic sciatica for 25 yrs. it has now caused issues with knees and feet. This Dr could care less! He needs a new profession!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Was on comp, told me should made better decisions and went to college when younger. I was 33 with two tweens. Said that I couldn't coal mine but work at Hardee's. How's one to pay bills for family of four at fast food. Sold my medical never seen him again hope I never do.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Jeansonne did a consultation on my mother when she was in the hospital. He told my family that NOTHING could be done for her. I found this unacceptable!!! I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

This Dr is the most rude dr. I have ever been to in my life. I am 68 years old he treated me like I was incompent and could not understand to push when he told me to I would not recomend this dr. for a vet. I don't see how he stays in business just because you have some age on you dosn't mean you are stupid. end ov rating

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I went in for an arthroscopic surgery consultation and left crying. His bedside manner was deplorable. While I did find out there is a significant issue with my hip that cannot be fixed with arthroscopy, the most information I received about what was *actually* wrong was "You need a hip replacement, you're too young, come back when you're in a wheelchair." I was pretty much dismissed after that while the receptionist handed me tissues. I have to say with his attitude, I wouldn't want him working on me. He is not Dr. House, and this is not a tv show on FOX. Patients are people who pay your bills and deserve more respect than that.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

wonderful with hip resurfacing, one of the few who are able to do this procedure

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Gregory E. Jeansonne's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2001)