You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kelli J. Shidler

When I had to change pediatricians because of an insurance change, I asked around a lot. I am a nurse and so many nurses recommended Dr. Shidler and now I know why. She is so kind, energetic, compassionate, and helpful. I loved that her office was staffed by RN's and even a lactation consultant. Their Saturday hours for well-child visits were fabulous. She just seems to be one of the kindest doctors out there. And when my daughter had some complications right after birth she worked hard to get to the bottom of it and did. She called me at home to check on my baby and was never annoyed that I was in the office so much. When I broke down in tears during the second week from the pregnancy hormones and worry she hugged me and reassured me that it was okay. You will not be sorry you picked her as the pediatrician for your children.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

We love Dr. Shidler! She is friendly and always seems genuinely interested in finding out what's wrong with our sick kids. She has called us on several occasions at home to see how our children are feeling. We feel very blessed to have such a kind, helpful doctor. The staff and nurses are great too!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Dr. Shidler is great with us and our 1 year old. As a first time parent I highly recommend her. Her nurse is also great. Both listen well and address your concerns in an informative and professional manner.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Shidler has always been veri friendly and does not make you ashamed for asking what may be perceived as dumb questions. She's patient and will offer up advice on what she did with her kids to help answer your questions. Her nurse Jessica is also great!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

knowledgeable, spends enough time with patient, kind

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Dr. Kelli J. Shidler's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Kelli" to "Kelli J."

October 20, 2013