Ratings for Besan H. Nash

Besan takes lots of time with me. I never feel rushed or hurried and I feel like she takes the time to answer all of my questions. She is very knowledgeable and if she doesn't know the answer herself, she's not afraid to say so and will then seek the advice of other providers until she finds an answer for me. I like that - I'd rather someone seek to find the right answer than pretend they know and be wrong. She is willing to work with my work schedule as much as possible and will even come in on her day off to see me if she needs to. She's great with getting me in to see specialist and takes the time to call those offices herself and then call me as soon as she knows something. Because she is with me through the whole process, I feel that the continuity of care is excellent. She always knows what's going on and can take proper care of me because of that. I've seen Besan for many years now and have been thoroughly pleased with my care through her. I would highly recommend her to anyone (including my own loved ones) who is looking for a caring, thoughtful, knowledgeable, involved health care provider. When it comes to high quality care, compared to others I've seen, she's top notch.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dishonest and underhanded. Wouldn't recommend her to loved ones.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

A wonderful, knowledgeable,caring person.....If she don,t know....she will find out.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014