Ratings for Dr. Saul Amber

If you have any problems see Dr. Amber the best in the west. Been going to him over 30 years.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Amber and his staff are great people always friendly and very talkative and helpful. Explains stuff clearly.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Amber's for over 20 yrs, I had to leave him for a while due to personal reasons and I never found another doctor as good as him, I went back to him as soon as I was able to. He takes time with you -he does not brush you off! he has always been on the mark when diagnozing an issue and on the medication he prescribes. He is not only a great doctor, he is also a very nice person!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

My wife was having a problem with her blood pressure. She was constantly fainting and I'd come home to find her on the floor. We saw several doctors and specialists with no results. She went through unnecessary surgery, recommended by one of her specialists, to remove her adrenal gland. A friend finally referred us to Dr. Amber. I called and he got her right in. He spent over an hour with us discussing my wife's medical history, then ordered tests, this was after he told us what he thought was going on. Sure enough, test results come back and he was right. I was sure my wife was going to die, nobody seemed to be able to do anything for us and it felt like we were getting the brush off. She is doing great now thanks to Dr. Amber. We will never go anywhere else but to him and recommend him to all our friends.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

He probably is an excellent doctor for older patients who do not ask questions or have illnesses that are easy to diagnose. I would not reccommend him to anyone looking for discussion or answers to less obvious problems.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Saul Amber is the best doctor in Arizona. Takes time with patients, is always on the mark and a fabulous diagnostician. He has a wonderful staff and is a blessing to the medical community. An old patient from Mesa...

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Dr. Saul Amber's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1974)