Ratings for Michelle M. Micca

I have seen Ms. Micca twice for my annual physical and can understand the mixed reviews. The first time I saw her, she was wonderful, engaging, and personable. The second time I saw her, she was rushed and had a more "matter of fact" attitude. Both times, she did give me a good thorough physical though which is good. Although NP's are well trained, keep in mind that they are not MD's so if you are older or have medical issues, it's probably best to only see an MD. If you are younger and healthy with no family related health issues, then I would recommend Ms. Micca for basic healthcare services such as annual physicals and prescription needs.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I had the first appointment of the day and while I had to wait about 20-30mins to see Michelle once I saw her she was great. Went over my history, recommended some things, and completed the paperwork I had brought. It didn't feel rushed at all. She is very informal and maybe some people interpret that as not being knowledgeable. She is probably at least 40yrs younger than the Dr she replaced so the interaction is a little different. Personally I was very happy with her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I can't believe there are negative reviews of this NP. I moved to the NYC area a year ago and came to Dr. Horowitz's office as a new patient. Since then, I have seen Michelle three times, once for an initial, and twice when sick. Every time she has been very personable and knowledgeable, and she even called me to follow up with how I was doing after both visits being sick!! As far as I'm concerned, this will be my primary doctor until I leave the area.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Same comment as one below - my wonderful dr retired so I went to her. Has no idea what she talking about. Is rude and in a hurry. And was googling medicines and medical terms while trying to diagnose me. Never going back.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Misdiagnosed, very rude, really does not know what she is doing. After visiting this office for years, my doc retired and this nurse practitioner took his place. I gave her multiple chances but now I have to find a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013