Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Telge

Dr Telge has been our Doctor twice. For several years each time. We are back in Oregon state right now. We would choose him again if we return to the area.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Not only has Dr. Telge been a wonderful, kind and supportive family physician but he alwys seems to have cutting edge information about new methods and perscriptions. Over the last 22 years our family has grown to truely trust him and his decisions.I have had several surgeries and each surgeon that Dr. Telge referred me to has been absolutely top of the line in their field.When he enters the exam room he always has a smile and appears willing to talk no matter how busy the office is that day. At one time we were frustrated by the delays when coming to planned appointments and decided to try another doctor. We came back within a couple of visits to the other doctor. I would recommend Dr.Telge to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Telge is a wonderful physician and has helped me with my diabetes and my Multiple Sclrosis very much.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

This Dr stays very current in medical practices. Very personable and takes an interest in his patients

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Dr. Christopher J. Telge's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kenmore, WA