Ratings for Dr. AlfrTed Culliford

Dr. Culliford performed breast reconstruction on me. He has done an excellent job. I highly recommend him. He is very caring and very knowledgeable! He also listened to my thoughts and always put a smile on my face!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Culliford operated on me a few months ago. I had implants plus a breast lift and they look incredible! Very natural looking and scars are barely noticeable. His prices were very fair. Staff was very kind. Dr. Culliford is a doll, very patient and caring. Highly recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Culliford is great. He has much knowledge in the field of breast reconstruction. Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Culliford did a breast reduction surgery on my girlfriend. The result is that now her nipples are not right because one nipple is off to the side and the other is now looking squished. I saw it so I know. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

staff are polite,punctuality like most doctors runs a little late, but worth the waite,very helpfull and a good listener,very happy with treatment,one of the best doctors I been too

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. AlfrTed Culliford's Credentials

• New York University Medical College - Nlg (Grad. 1996)

Ameritas