Ratings for Dr. Susan Conway

They go on her they just want your money they don’t care for the patient

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr. Conway & staff were always friendly . Dr. Conway was very thorough, and always answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

this is a very helpful dr. she explains everything...

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Terrible experience. All about making money. God did bless us with a pregnancy, but I couldn't wait to be discharged from their office and sent to my regular doctor. The doctor and the nurses were aggravated to answer any of my questions. I felt like they didn't care at all about my health or the health of my baby, because frankly, if we lost the baby, we would just go right back into their money making pool.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Everyone is super friendly and very detailed when it comes to explaining procedures. They have a genuine concern in helping you reach your goals!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Conway & the whole staff always made my partner & I feel comfortable & taken care of from day 1!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Misdiagnosed a fairly easy condition to recognize. Will never set foot in that office again

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Love Dr. Conway and her staff. Definitely would recommend them to anyone having fertility issues.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I absolutely love the staff as well as the physicians! They are very knowledgeable and have wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend them to my family and friend! They treat you as if you are family from day one in the office. I honestly feel as if they are cheering me on in my process.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Great initial consultation! We look forward to expanding our family under Dr. Conway's care.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Susan Conway's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A native of California, Dr. Conway joined FertilityAnswers in June 2014, and was formerly with infertility practices in Atlanta, Seattle and Albuquerque. Dr. Conway earned her medical degree from Emory University in Atlanta, GA, in 1993 and subsequently trained at the University of New Mexico Health Science Center in Albuquerque, NM, for her Obstetrics and Gynecology internship and residency followed by fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Vermont College of Medicine. In addition to her medical degree, Dr. Conway also holds a Masters of Medical Science in Clinical Microbiology and a Masters in Public Health from Emory University. She has published numerous articles and abstracts on the subjects of infertility, in vitro fertilization, endometriosis, and ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Conway is a member of ACOG (American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists) , ASRM (American Society for Reproductive Medicine), Society for Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility, and the European Society for Human Reproduction & Embryology.

• Emory University (Grad. 1993)