Ratings for Dr. Maya Rayzman

Dr. Rayzman was my dad's assigned PCP but treated him abominably. He had a stroke and had been hospitalized several times. Due to insurance he required multiple referrals which Dr. Rayzman and team were reluctant to provide. They did all they could to make the process more challenging which took a toll on my dad. Then she arbitrarily decided to no longer be his doctor causing him to not be able to get the referrals and thus medical help he needed. Have never been more disappointed in a physician who pledges the Hippocratic oath. She's just a hypocrite.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Boo. That's all I have to say for now. This is atrocious.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I have never had a more wonderful physician as Dr. Rayzman. She is highly intelligent, very helpful and so compassionate. She really cares about the patient and listens to the patient. Even when she is under stress she always takes her time with me to make feel as a "human" being. She can never be replaced in my mind. To me she is the best, as good as going to an MD at the Mayo Clinic. I have worked all my life as a chemist in the medical world, and know about compassion and knowledge of medical doctors. Not all are the same. She deserves 10 stars. I consider myself a very lucky patient to have her as my doctor. May God keep her strong to continue in her incredible work and profession.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

She is a very helpful and friendly doctor. She is very knowledgeable too, changed some of my prescriptions shortly after I started to see her, and I feel and am doing better. Sometimes there is a wait, but it's not nearly as bad as with my last doctor. Her staff is very friendly and helpful too, with referrals and setting up appointments with other doctors. Overall, I am VERY pleased with her and her staff.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Maya Rayzman's Credentials

• French

• Molenskij Med Inst, Smolensk, Russia (Grad. 1959)

HealthPartners