Dr. Purser is truly the best doctor that I have ever seen. She is so kind and caring. Her bed side manner is top-notch. I can't sing her praises loudly enough. I recommend her to everyone that I know and meet. I really do believe she saved my life. Thank you, Dr. Purser!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr Purser and her clinic have improved my sons' health and lives. She listens and is very helpful. She is a shining example of a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Pursar is the best doctor I have seen. She's kind, listens, and takes time to explain. I too wish she could treat me for all my health concerns. It's not easy finding a top notch physician in Tulsa like Dr. Pursar.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Jane has to be the best Dr. that either my husband or myself have gone to for anything! She may take a few extra minutes to get into see her, but that is because she takes however long to explain things, even drawing pictures if need be. We've tried to get her to expand on what she treats so that we can go to her for everything!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Jane Purser helped me overcome a majority of my allergies and beat asthma. Bless you, Dr. "Theokotos".

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Great doctor. I will highly recommend this doctor. She was caring, understanding and answer all of my questions. Keep us the good work, Dr. purser

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Purser is extremely knowledgeable and has an incredible bedside manner. Incredible lady!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Dr. Jane T. Purser's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Purser is truly the best doctor that I have ever seen. She is so kind and caring. Her bed side manner is top-notch. I can't sing her praises loudly enou..."

January 21, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=37306'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.4

February 5, 2014