Ratings for Dr. Dianne C. Roland

Dr. Roland is one of the finest Diabetic Doctors I have have ever seen. She and her staff as kind and patience with each patient they see. Hope she stays in the area. She has been my doctor for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

The office staff was not kind. I did wait a long time in the waiting room and in the exam room. Once Dr. Roland came to me she was very patient, informative, responsive and insightful. I understand the wait considering the time she spent with me. I know they have to plan for those who may not show up at all. That is why the appts are not spaced to allow for these ample visits, and why we have to wait if everyone shows up. I am happy to have found Dr. Roland. I do wish her staff was kinder and more responsive to the needs of the people who ultimately provide for them a job.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

During my appt with Dr. Roland was today, I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. And Dr. Roland was also friendly and helpful. One thing she didn't do that most other Dr's do is rush through my appt! She was patient and took the time needed to hear me out and discuss my problem with me. I had a pleasant appointment. No complaints here. Nov 2012.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I was amazed at the reveiw for the staff. Dr. Roland's Nurse/Mgr. was with her when I first started seeing Dr. Roland at Memorial. She has always been very helpful with any request I have made, remembers my family members and really cares about the patients. And if I every needed anything she will try her best to get for me. The only problem I have encounterd in 9 years is sometimes there is a wait for the Doctor, but she spends so much time with me I understand why and if she is to long her staff, Carolyn or Chris will come and explain why and talk with me for a little bit. They not only care about the diease but the whole patient.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Roland's for several years. The office staff has always been rude espically the office manager which used to be her nurse. They have no consideration for your time and expect you to drop everything to accomidate them. Dr. Roland seems indifferent towards her patients. I have never called her office and received any help without being made to feel like I was being a bother. I recently asked for my file so I could seek treatment with another doctor. I will never go back to Dr. Roland and would not recommend her to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Doctor's staff was unfriendly, and would never have test results on chart ready for doctor to review. The wait time was very long and uncalled for when there were only a few patients in the waiting room. Dr. Roland was very quite and did not always answer my questions. She would only tell me when I needed to come back.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

I have found Dr. Roland and her staff to be very nice and professional. She was able to get me off insulin and actos and I have lost 12 lbs down to 141. She is very kind and laid back.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

Dr. Roland has the WORST office staff. They are extremely rude and irritable and always make you feel like you are bothering them if you ask a question. They do not suggest making a return appointment - instead just tell you to call back. Try and remember to call back in six months! I had to wait nearly two months for test results that indicated I had an extreme thyroid problem because Dr. Roland wouldn't release any test results until all results were returned to her office. The one test result we were waiting for had no bearing on the other results which indicated the condition and I suffered for two long months waiting for nothing. When I finally suggested the office staff call and make sure the lab had actually performed the test or had simply failed to forward the results you would've thought I had asked them to massacre kittens. My next doctor was appalled that she would do this to me and so was I. Would neverreturn to see her or recommend her to anyone for any reason.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Dr. Dianne C. Roland's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)