Ratings for Dr. Susan Wilturner

The ONLY thing positive I can say about this "DOCTOR" is that she HAD one good employee, which I beleive is no longer there, GREAT for her!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!! I paid out of pocket for all 4 of my kids and spent thousands of dollars.... reimbursed, $74. She charges $75 per file to send files over to a new doctor (=$300 for 4 kids which I did NOT pay ) and she said I couldn't even look at my kids files, which I am pretty sure is illegal. She is tremendously slow and on average she takes 1.5 hours (no joke) per appointment. She is has strange mannerisms and I would never recommend her to anyone. Be weary if you plan on seeing her!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

She Insisted that I take Lipitor because she had attended a conference where a researcher said if inflammation is present in one's body (I have RA)then it will be present in the arteries. When I declined this and a couple of other procedures I did not feel necessary she started to bombard me with letters demanding I sign declaring I had refused these treatments. I returned one, but still received two more by certified delivery after that, necessitating a trip to the Post Office to collect. Following this she sent me a letter rather abrasively requesting that I transfer to another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

I had been going to Susan Wilturner for three years she appeared helpful however it was almost impossible to get an appointment to see her I often had to go to Urgent care which on various occasions was referred to by her receptionist only to find out when I get there that it had closed or moved. She dropped two of my insurances and so when I got the last new job I was fed up since I was on a very good insurance and she wanted to drop that too and charge me out of pocket. I had no trouble finding another good doctor almost instantly who would take my insurance. When I called to get my records transferred I was told it would cost me $45-$100 if I wanted them that day sent over to my current Dr. and or if I came to pick them up. That is riddiculus!! This is the first Dr. ever I have had charge so much and after going to her for over three years I was really angry on how she abruptly decided to drop so many insurances and then astronomically charge her patients to keep seeing her and or to charge outragous prices to transfer their records. She obviously cares about one thing money not p

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

Witing time way too long; unacceptable. Makes you come in to get test results, which results in paying another co-pay! Very frustrating. Uses no online communication.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Dr. Susan Wilturner's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Los Gatos, CA