Ratings for Dr. Huda Al-Kouatly

Words cannot express our gratitude (Myself, My Husband and Family) to Dr Al Kouatly. With history of earlier loss at 26 weeks at my local hospital which is a part of one of the most well known Healthcare systems in the country , I decided to follow up with her in my second pregnancy. It was a wise decision. She is very meticulus, knowledgeable and compassionate. I was a high risk pregnancy and again had to be admitted to the hospital on emergency basis at 26 weeks. I stayed on complete bed rest till the time of delivery at 37 weeks and had a healthy baby girl. During my hospitalization, she took seriously all my complaints, no matter what. She answered my calls Promptly. I could feel her impressive demenor and Top Notch Clinical Skills whenever she came to see me on her on call duty Days.The Decesion about method of Delivery has been a Dilemma for me and my husband and she provided great help and professional advice that had led us to choose C section. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Dr. Al-Kouatly delivered my daughter at 27 weeks..... after a week of bed rest at INOVA Fairfax. She was wonderful; took the time to explain things to me before admitting me to the hospital after my very first doctor appointment with the group after being neglected by my practice in Manassas. She was very thorough, compassionate, put me at ease and was just very comforting. Dr. Khoury was very funny and reassuring and Dr. Nies was very nice as well. I would and have recommeded them to people who have asked who I went to. Thanks to Dr. Al-Kouatly I now have a healthy, happy, bright, funny, outgoing 7 year old who is the best!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. Al-Kouatly is the most amazing person and doctor I've met! She is compassionate and extremely smart. She did an emergency cerclage on me at 20 weeks and monitored my pregnancy throughout. She is personable, polite and I trust her with my life and my future babies lives. I will be seeing her in my future pregnancies for a cerclage earlier in the pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Al-Kouatly and the team of doctors at Perinatal Assoc's are incredible, life-saving, brilliant high-risk doctors. After losing my 1st son in utero (under another dr's care), Dr. Al-Kouatly met me in triage at Ffx and cried with me. Dr. Nies delivered him and told me to come directly to them next time I got pregnant. Both doctors were extremely compassionate and showed genuine care. When I went into preterm labor with my 2nd, I was admitted to HRP at Ffx under their care at 27 weeks. They are the reason that I delivered a healthy, beautiful baby about 6 weeks later instead of at 27 weeks. I am currently 31 weeks with my 3rd and under their care. Dr. Al-Kouatly put in a cerclage at 13 weeks and has me getting weekly p-17 injections and bi-monthly visits to the ATC for sonograms. Because of this group, I have made it into my 8th month of a very high-risk pregnancy with no complications so far. I would absolutely recommend this group to any woman with a high-risk prengnancy!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Al-Kouatley was my favorite doctor at the practice, though they were all great. My water unexpectedly broke at 23 weeks and we made it to 35 because of these doctors. Instead of a micro preemie with a low chance of survival my son is healthy and spent a few weeks in the NICU. Dr. Al-Kouatley offered high fives and hugs with each big milestone we hit during pregnancy. Dr. Al-Kouatley is very clearly passionate about what she does for a living. She cares about her patients, their unborn children and their outcome. If you have a high risk pregnancy, this is THE doctor to see...in my opinion. Not to mention, she was great during my c-section, talked to me as she was sewing me up after my son and husband left the OR for the NICU and gave me the tiniest c-section scar.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I did not find Dr Al-Kouatly compassionate or helpful during my very high-risk pregnancy. She was very rushed and seemed to have too many patients to care for so she was unable to spend adequate time answering my questions. I ultimately lost my baby and she never helped.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

I loved Dr. Al Khouatly and the whole practice. My pregnancy was extremely high risk and she as well as the rest of the practice watched me like a hawk and answered every question I asked and my hubby asked.They took excellent care of me and my baby throughout my pregnancy. My baby wold not be here if not for them. The whole practice is responsive and sensitive to needs of a high risk pregnancy and the mommy and baby as people. I would highly recommend them and Dr. Al-Khouatly as practitioners.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Al-Kouatl and all of Northern Virgina Perinatal Associates. They are extremely knowledgeable and really care about their patients. I saw them for a very complicated pregnancy with mono/di (identical) twins. I saw them as an outpatient in the ATC and was on the high risk perinatal (HRP) unit of Fairfax hospital for four weeks before delivering. They provided top notch medical care to me and my girls. The wait time in the ATC can be long, but that is because there may be others in the hospital who need more immediate attention.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

I love these doctors. I have my son all dew the the team. I was in ffx hosp. for 95 day. so what if they are short with an answer or make a face. they where the only ones who got me to a live birth after 7 years of trying and 2 loss(not with them). I want brains to save my baby not a smiling face. smiling kind faces helped me to lose my first 2. determined educated doctors that do not smile every day did. i tell everyone i meet to go to their group if they need anything during there pregnancy.......

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

I am not surprised I just read so many negative reviews on these doctors. I am worried and considering changing doctors. My first visit was with Dr. Bronsky. He was impatient and rude. I was giving him a 10 year history of a condition I have and if I got a date wrong he would make faces and make smart remarks. Second visit was with Dr. Nies she was in a rush. One night, by mistake, I gave myself an overdose of blood thinner and I called their answering service, three hours passed an no one called. I had to call again. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010