Ratings for Dr. Anne Marie Treadup

Not a good physician. Cancels too many appointments.Quality of care is poor. Unprofessional attitude.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Poorly run office, not a good doctor, takes too many days off and cancels too many appointments,

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I had an appointment in December that the office cancelled and rescheduled for January. When January came they cancelled again and rescheduled for February. When February came they cancelled and rescheduled for March.When it was time for my appointment I had a death in my family. Dr Treadups office was not accommodating to switch my appointment. I was not even offered to be put on a cancellation list. They scheduled me for April. In april when it was time for my appointment, they cancelled again. and it was then scheduled for May. I had been waiting since December to see Dr Treadup. Since then was I not once seen or offered to be placed on a cancellation list. I have multiple health issues and am disabled. This is the worst care possible. Worst Doctor ever, Worst care Ever.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I do not recommend this dr. at all. It is almost impossible to actually see Dr. Tread up. On a couple of appointments when I saw her nurse practitioner I had to make suggestions as to what type of treatment I should receive. I had made an annual exam appointment months earlier. 3 days before my scheduled appointment I received a call from the office stating they were rescheduling my appointment. No apology for the inconvenience or explanation. I was given the option of being seen by the nurse practitioner or wait 7 months to see Dr. Tread up. The person who contacted me was rude & made me feel that their time was so much more valuable than mine. Needless to say I will be looking for a new pcp

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Every time I try to call the office I'm waiting for 10 minutes at least for the receptionist to answer. Just now I tried to call and was on hold and then got hung up on. I tried calling back and they're at lunch. Its 1130 in the morning!! With no indication as to when they will return! At least let the person on hold through and THEN go to lunch. Dr Treadup is always nice and knowledgable but her office staff is horrific. Trying to get them on the phone is a nightmare and once you do, you spend more time on hold.. transferred to someone else, repeating the same thing 5 times before someone says you're all set. I've been coming to this office for nearly 15 years and I'm starting to think I should find another office.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr Treadup doesn't bother to hear the whole story or probe for answers, she just assumes. Her office staff could not get any ruder--and the fact that patients complain and there have been no changed speaks louder than words. I get that it's New Bedford--and it's economically depressed--it does not give the MD the right to have the same attitude.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Ive been a patient for about 10 years or longer. I have only seen this Dr. Maybe 3 times in all these yrs. I have been seeing the Nurse Practitioner who has always been very good until recently seems overwhelmed and not as attentive. The receptionist there is rude and needs instruction on customer service. Always a problem when calling. She puts you on hold, forgets to answer, hangs up on you, doesnt answer questions, rude to speak to, I could go on and on. They office staff needs an attitude adjustment. They take weeks to inform you of any tests or blood work and staff not very knowledgeable, always new faces, they dont have a regular staff for medical.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

The Doctor is wonderful, once you can get past the rude receptionists. I have left the office today because the receptionist was extremely rude and I feel that my time is valuable and I will not be told that something can't be done. Too bad...

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

This has been my primary care doctor for almost 7 years and I am extremely happy with her. She tells you exactly how it is and her Joyce is equally as great.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I have been going to this office for over 10 years and always ask for Joyce Vitale (greatest) and beforee Joyce it was Wanda. When I have to see Dr. Tradup I always cringe because she is very Brass and not understanding that not evryone is perfect.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Anne Marie Treadup's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Illinois