Ratings for Dr. Brett J. Prate

Doctor Prate is very thorough. Took his time to listen to and work with me to find the right prescription for work situation. I had tried 2 other docs before him that just couldn't get the prescription right, causing headaches! No more. :) The staff is great. Very friendly and communicative, calling with reminders and questions to get your order moving.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I woke with an eye infection on a Saturday morning 4 days before Christmas and Dr. Prate fit me in to his schedule immediately. Dr Prate explained everything thoroughly. It was my first time there and Dr. Prate and his staff were great.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Thank you Dr. Prate and your staff for being there for my optical needs! They are always courteous and considerate. I sincerely appreciate how patient Dr. Prate was in helping me find the perfect contacts, as many did not work out for me. I have been a very satisfied patient of his for over 2 years and have never been disappointed. I highly recommend his office for all of you and your family's optical needs.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

LOVE this place! Doctor is very caring and extremely knowledgeable Optometrist; they explained everything that I needed to know about my eye exam. I had the best experience at this office, they were friendly and very efficient, also they have a large selection of frames to choose from and I could order my contacts immediately through them. I highly recommend this office, it is great to be treated this way at the eye doctor!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014