Ratings for Dr. Parag Bhanot

Excellent. Great bedside manner. Very easy to make followup appointments if I was experiencing any issues. Office staff is very receptive.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I found Dr. Bhanot to be very receptive to my medical needs. He was responsive to my questions and concerns. I felt his clinical evaluation of my medical situation was highly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

This doctor did not stop by after the surgery and did not show any support. Really rude.

Submitted August 30, 2011

We did a surgery with him. After the surgery he called, not visited. Didn't even mention that the call was his visit, so we didn't even get to ask the right questions. Also after the surgery, the symptoms didn't go away, so he showed no sympathy, no sorry, nothing. Just said it's not my fault and walked out. ****.

Submitted July 20, 2011

I went to Dr. Bhanot for surgery related to a skin condition. His staff was professional and helpful, and any questions I had (during or after hours) were promptly answered by a nurse or on-call physician. I have not been disappointed with his quality of care and I would recommend him and his practice to anyone in the DC metro area. One minor complaint I have is that during my first four appointments, he had to reschedule two of them--which is understandable if other patients required emergency surgery. I also required a home care nurse after surgery and his staff was very helpful with the paperwork and working with the home care agency.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009