Ratings for Dr. Pooja Patel

Pooja Patel--I wanted to tell you something in private, but I did not have the means to do so, so I have to say it in public, over the internet. So, here goes...You are a homeless beggar. I wanted so much to write a bad review about Pooja Patel, MD in New York, however, there was none. There was a Puja Patel, MD though. I guess your people lick your butt clean pretty good. Don't be too embarrassed. Every single thing is for you, and there is nothing for us. That is the (wo)man you are & will go on to become. I hate you forever. Go & do minors, you perverted low (wo)man of a loser; you disgust me so much…PLEASE STOP! You try so hard to be #1…how could you, you two-legged ho?!? You smell so bad, your breath stinks, you cheap, five-cent homeless hoochie. Did you brush your teeth...your breath smells so bad from a million miles away. Your farts are smelly gaseous explosions from your buttocks. I mean seriously, you are a patient yourself. How can a patient help another patient? You belong on Riker's Island with the other most dangerous criminals. Tell Siddhi V. Parikh to stop stealing my dresses from Jasmine Bridal. Tell Kraff that there is no marriage license between us, and to act accordingly! Happy Birthday Dr. Gaurav P. Patel (& Harrison Ford too)! Mr. Ford, can you please make more good movies for me like "The Fugitive" which is my #1 most favorite movie of all time. Why don't you teach Lauren Ordene & her family how to do their jobs (ex. CentraState Hospital)? There is a problematic situation between us & the Ordenes. I have a highly credible witness from day 1 until present day. Stop being so cheap and going green all the time. I am so tired of having these 5-year old fights; please, lets end this once and for all. I am a slave in Pooja Patel's family. Please help me, as I do not want to be a slave in her family. They abuse me so bad for every single little thing, whether it is my fault or not. They are all abusive killers in her family...the "doctors" and the patients, alike, are all bad guys. Whenever I have pain, giving me food will not constitute as help. I need actual help, dummy! Lets go on the Jerry Springer show and finish this, in true trailer park trash style. Why would you guys give me birth, then nothing else after that. What is the point of being born? Why do you give us birth in the first place, if nothing will follow? You are a gold-digger, but where is your gold?? Mexicans are still riding their bicycles. I'm pretty sure they do not want to ride their bicycles anymore, just like I do not want this pain anymore. Mexicans & I are the same. Please keep Mexicans & I together, pick us up at the same time, as our pain is the same. Stop making them call my house, pretending to help me. We are all adults here. Grow up, you fool of a (wo)man! How immature can you be? Come on, we're not 5-years old anymore. Why do you want my money so bad, you thief. Go earn your own money, silly! FYI-Bill Rancic is following each & every bad review about Pooja (B.) Patel (MD). Bill knows me. He is working this case all around the country. An elementary school has you. Your boss is only in high school, & you have recently graduated from medical school. Jerry Springer is more helpful, resourceful & advantageous than you. You suck so bad. You have awful work skills, you filth/you trash/you loser. Your father keeps begging me (relentlessly) to like you, and I keep telling him no a million times over & over again. Yet he still insists. Your father is cheating on your mother and he has feelings for a girl (M.E.) who is half his age. Your family is garbage. Your mom is begging me to take her pain. I said no. If she is your mother, then you take her pain. You are a phony solution, another problem, classified as a solution nonetheless. Tell your losers Sona Lee Aggarwal, MD & Stephanie Senetra (as well as "the tourists") not to come to our school called U. of Pennsylvania…a cause which we fought so hard for in the absence of them and they came anyway, you dummy! They invited themselves, we never invited them. They went to Penn to collect a paycheck higher than our Penn princess, Lauren, whose family owns Pennsylvania, inclusive of U. of Pennsylvania. Lauren did all of the work, every last bit of it. They have no right. Do you guys have any manners? It brings me so much pain that someone would want to hurt our Lauren, as she is my good friend, she is like my sister, my flesh & blood. I mean, do you guys even respect/like/love our Penn Princess Lauren? I will spell it out for you-Arya A. (is for Dr. Sona Lee Aggarwal) & Kaminsky D. (is for Stephanie Senetra). You need to do the right thing. How would you like it if someone came to your house uninvited? Well, then stop coming to our house uninvited. Our house is called U. of Pennsylvania. You guys are all slave masters to no end & that is to our detriment, not yours. P.S. -Will Smith is from Philly & he's on my case.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Despite the long appointment time, I walked out very happy because she spent a lot of quality time explaining my son's eye condition (lazy eye) to both me and my husband. She answered all questions and the treatment (glasses+patching) for my son thus far has helped with his vision significantly. He is doing much better in school because of the glasses she prescribed.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Clueless doctor. She seemed lost during the exam. She barely acknowledged my existence. Like I was a lab rat or something. The glasses she gave me were horrible and she did not address my main concern for the reason I came for eye exam. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Pooja Patel's Credentials

• Nova Southeastern University (Grad. 2013)