Ratings for Dr. Mordechai M. Tarlow

THE STAFF IS IS PROFESSIONAL, PLEASANT, EFFICIENT AND A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH . DR. TARLOW COULD NOT BE ANYMORE ACCOMMODATING , A DOCTOR AND A GENTLEMAN OF HIGH CALIBER.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

I have been a patient in this practice for 6 years and have never been disappointed in my trust of the knowledge and professionalism. Ester Stern, PA, has always treated me with care and kindness and I value her opinion.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Have just been treated by Dr Tarlow for a Basal Cell Carcinoma. The office staff, medical staff and Dr Tarlow himself could not have been more professional, efficient and caring. It was as close to a pleasurable experience you can have under the circumstances.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

have been seen by Dr. Tarlow or his NP Esther Stern for over two years. Esther discovered my melanoma and has been examining me every few months. She again found melanoma. I believe she saved my life!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Great practice, Timely, patient and beautiful office.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

The best as a doctor and a caring human being. So glad I have him as my doctor !

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Excellent Dr.! Very skilled, knowledgeable, honest and nice; does not get any better;Me and my extended family have been happy patients for many years .

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

A patient for over 10 years, now my husband and daughter see him too! You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Caring, professional, and superbly skilled. He has a calming demeanor and did a great job stitching 2 lacerations on my eyelid. I highly recommend Dr. Tarlow!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Tarlow stitched up my face from a large laceration excellently. He was professional, punctual, and has a gentle pleasant demeanor. True to his reputation, this doctor has hands of gold. I had two layers of 56 stitches which left relatively little scarring. He has a stellar reputation especially among all the local medical advisors.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Mordechai M. Tarlow's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med