Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Barrett

Worst doctor ever. I would never recommend Dr.Barrett to anybody. He is fake. Never listens and pays less attention...he is cold in nature. I regret to have met him. I love Dr. Walsh amongst all.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

The other reviewers must not have seen the same Dr. Robert Barrett that I did. I had a horrible experience. I was pregnant for the first time and had experienced some spotting. Doctor Barrett walked into the room and without examining me at all, told me you lost this one. He was not sensitive at all. He told me I would bleed for several days and better luck next time. I was shocked. He did NOT perform an ultrasound or any test to confirm his statement. I had already seen his partner, Sean Lambert and asked for a progesterone test, which they failed to do, even though they took my blood. I asked Dr. Barrett to test my progesterone and see if it was low and he said it did not matter. I went to a new OBGYN the very next day and got an ultrasound, which confirmed I was still pregnant, the baby had a heartbeat and this new doctor also tested my hormone progesterone to find out it was indeed low and put me on progesterone medicine to save my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Barrett is a very caring OBGYN. I've been under his care for a few years. He's performed surgery on me and successfully identified and treated my endometriosis. I highly recommend him to any woman.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Barret and his nurse Imani were amazing during my entire pregnancy. I had a hard pregnancy with complications and it paid really close attention to mine and my babies needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone who's having or planning to have a baby.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Dr. Barrett is very friendly and very good at including you in the decision-making process. He appreciates an informed consumer and will strive to honor your wishes.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Dr. Robert R. Barrett's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)