Ratings for Dr. Chelsea L. Mason

Dr. Chelsea Mason is the best dentist I have ever gone to. She is now in her new office in Bay City at 3433 East Midland Rd. Her new staff is exceptional. I continue to see Dr. Mason because she is very caring, professional, knowledgeable, an excellent clinician and upbeat. I never mind going to the dentist now that I am with Dr. Mason. She even has an office mascot, her French Bulldog named Domino!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Mason is the best dentist I've ever seen. I am now being treated by Dr Mason in her new Bay City office on East Saginaw Rd. The staff is wonderful. I highly recommend Dr Mason!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Absolutely would recommend Dr. Mason to anyone looking for a dentist. She and her staff were wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I love to see Dr Chelsea Mason. She is the most thorough, conscientious, gentle and caring dentist that I've known. I highly, highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Mason was extremely gentle during treatment. I liked that she explained every aspect of the procedure. I will continue to be her patient!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

This was a fun place to have dental work done. Very pleasant atmosphere.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Dr. Mason and her assistants were very professional and very nice. I will continue to be her patient.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013