Ratings for Dr. Danielle W. Shelley

Horrible. Very flippant about patient concerns. I don't like feeling like my concerns were blown off by the doctor. Stick with one of the older, more knowledgeable physicians in her office. Avoid this doctor like the plague.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I'm 26 weeks pregnant and I just moved so I transferred to this doctor. I waited over 2 hours for my 10 min appt. The nurse was kind of rude. Then the doctor wasn't the most pleasant person...shes nice, but kind of annoying. Insists on me getting the flu shot when I said I didn't want one, insists on getting some other vaccines...which are fine but I just don't really trust her to be honest. So I'll be getting another doctor. I'd try another doctor if I were you. No one has time to sit for 2 + hours for appts.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Shelley was exactly the type of dr I needed. When I had complications during my pregnancies (one of which ended in a miscarriage) she gave me her opinion and facts, listened to my concerns/ideas but ultimately let me make my own decisions after telling me why it was the right or wrog decision. When I moved out of state and had the same complications not being taken seriously with my third pregnancy by my current ob I called Dr. Shelley's office in a last ditch effort to get a second opinion (my state wouldn't allow a consultation for 2nd opinion; you have to actually switch doctors). She immediately had her nurse call me back with her opinion on the matter and even encouraged me to come back to SC so she could take care of me. She didn't have to take the time to call me back as they knew I was no longer a patient. I have great respect for this woman. The staff at Clemson Office was fantastic. Anderson office staff was not as concerned for personal time. If you go to Anderson office I alsmost suggest calling first to see if there has been a delivery knocking her schedule off.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I would not recommend going to Dr. Shelley. I saw her once before when I was younger but once I became pregnant I began seeing her regularly. I wait at least 2 hours for her each visit and during these visits she is rude, very unhelpful, and not willing to listen to any of my concerns. She was even very rude with my fiancé. I do plan on changing my doctor soon and would recommend anyone else who has had any trouble to do the same.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

All these negative comments are bull... If you don't like Dr Shelley it's your fault. I didn't have an ob in 2011 so I told the scheduling girl I wanted to see a woman and they put me with her... And she has been a God send to me and my husband... When we miscarried our first child she talked me through it and genuinely felt concern. She called me at night to check on me after I had to pass my bby at home because I opted out of a dnc... She was very honest with me which I guess some people don't like... She helped me get pregnant the next go around and took care of me the entire 9 months. It's so amazing to have a doctor that genuinely cares about you, that can laugh with you and go through a heartbreak with. I feel like I can ask her anything and she never acts like it's a burden to answer my half a million questions. I recommend her to everyone I know... If she treated men I'd send my husband to her too...and if she did pediatrics I'd ssend my son to her... I told her I was pregnant this time before hardly anyone knew and she sent me a message congratulating me. She wants me to be healthy, she wants my baby to be healthy and that's hard to find in a doctor..most are in it for the money... She works at the Clemson office because that's her job.. and when she's late to your appointment it's becauses she's delivering a baby!!! Which is also her job incase you didn't know... She can't leave a woman on an operating table to go swab your vag... And she can't tell a woman to stop pushing to do your breast exam...so deal with it..

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Have to wait to long. Is more concerned about being at Clemson office. Doesn't listen to patients or patients medical history. Only cares about her schedule.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Mitchell was my ususal doctor. Unfortunately Dr Shelley was who ended up delivering my son. She told my father that she "doesn't do c-sections." I pushed for three hours and then was ripped open when she insisted on using the vacuum (which I did not want). I could not sit for three months. If you are a smaller person (I'm 5ft 2in, 100lbs) beware if you see her walk in to deliver your baby. My son is now four years old and I am still traumatized when I think of it.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Shelley was my OB since I was a teenager. A few years after I was married, my husband and I wanted to try to have a baby so we decided to stop birth control. After several months of trying to conceive I began having really bad lower back pain. Months later it got so bad I had to end up going to the local ER because shelly wouldn't treat me for the pain I know was female related. In the ER, I had a CT scan and ultrasound where they found a leaking ovarian cyst. Did I mention that Shelley had done an ultrasound just the day before when I was in her office and said nothing was wrong but didn't seem to know my left from my right ovary? She told me I probably had a virus or slipped disk. Since then I have continual pain but have another doctor that has me on the right track of pregnancy and healing. Long story short I have PCOS and endometriosis and had surgery recently to remove that cyst which was the size of my uterus, the same cyst that Shelly didn't see in the ultrasound she performed.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Usually on time if schedule in AM. Always seems to spend more time with me than other MDs and provides supporting studies for opinions given.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Shelley was by far the worst doctor I have ever dealt with! I waited 2 Hrs in the waiting room! It was my 1st appt with her! The nurse was rude! I explained that I had a bad experience once before during a pap smear and was very anxious! She never tried to ease my mind! Then I told her that my dermatologist seemed to think I had PCOS and I was concerned about fertility issues and she said we wouldnt worry about that! She spent all of 7 min with me and scooted me out the door! She was very insensitive and did not seem to care about her patients! Will not go back!!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Danielle W. Shelley's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anderson, SC