Ratings for Dr. Michael V. Bleyzer

I AM ALWAYS VERY NERVOUS COMING, BUT EVERY ONE IS SO KIND THAT MY FEAR SLOWLY DISAPPEARS. I AM TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE DR. BLEYZER, JANICE AND ALL THE STAFF TAKING CARE OF ME.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I have been seeing Doctor Bleyzer for well over a year and find him to be a very well skilled and gentle practioner. He as well as his wonderful staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable, relaxed and well taken care of. Hs in the process of installing an implant and I couldn't be more pleased.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

My family and I have been patients of Dr Bleyzer and his staff for over 10 years I find Dr. Bleyzer to be very knowledgeable , kind and helpful Both Dr Bleyzer and the hygienists are gentle and reassuring, my 6 year old actually looks forward to coming for her appointment my insurance is accepted and they are helpful if any issues arise with my dental insurance the office staff are accommodating and the practice has late and weekend appointments which work well for us we highly recommend the practice

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

The staff is very friendly and professional. Everyone gets to know their patients individually and is able to customize any procedure to you. love coming here.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Bleyzer and the entire staff at Theills Dentist are kind, considerate, and thorough in their approach to dental care. I highly recommend their service.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Doctor is very knowledgeable and update, but service is very pricey. Not a good place for low income individuals.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Painless dentistry, very caring and respectful, office is very clean

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very clean office..painless root canal Very gentle with a needle

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Very competent dentist Clean,modern office.Everyone seems to care.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Used a lot of dentists during my life, but none as good, as considerate or as professional as Dr. Bleyzer.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014