Ratings for Dr. Michael V. Bleyzer

Doctor is very knowledgeable and update, but service is very pricey. Not a good place for low income individuals.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Painless dentistry, very caring and respectful, office is very clean

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very clean office..painless root canal Very gentle with a needle

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Very competent dentist Clean,modern office.Everyone seems to care.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Used a lot of dentists during my life, but none as good, as considerate or as professional as Dr. Bleyzer.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I've lived here for over 35 years and have tried several dentists before finding, what I consider, the best dentist in Rockland County, Dr Bleyzer. He's knowledgable, caring, and takes his time to include you in the healthcare decision process. I'm over 60, a pre-flouride baby and need a great dentist, which I've found and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I became Dr. Bleyzer's patient 4 years ago and since then I've received the best care possible. I love that office, staff and doctors are knowledgeable, professional and caring.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

This practice has been in our community for almost 20 years. Dr. Bleyzer is a hard working and very careful dentist, who truly cares for his patients. I wish there were there were more health care providers like him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Feel that Dr. Bleyzer was misleading and overcharged GREATLY. When first went in for X-rays, cleaning and exam, Dr. Bleyzer said needed a new filling in one tooth. Made an appointment for that procedure and paid $200 deposit for that procedure. When arrived today, was told that (BASED ON SAME X-RAYS AND EXAM FROM PREVIOUS APPOINTMENT) instead of replacing filling, needed a root canal that would cost $2400! When I protested, was told that today's 5 minute "consultation" would cost $175, even though they did nothing. When I protested, both in the office and on phone afterward, they would not give me any refund, even though the bill even showed that I am still owed a refund! BEWARE!

Submitted December 2, 2013