Ratings for Dr. Chirag R. Vaid

I was a patient of Dr. Vaid at his previous office and followed him to this practice. All of the staff were very friendly, made us feel welcome and comfortable. Valorie did a wonderful job making me feel comfortable and educating me as she worked. I'm very pleased to find such a great dentist and staff at such a great, central location. I will recommend them to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

As a nervous patient , I am always met with professional , delightful and very competent staff . A very welcoming office who make their patients a priority.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I live in the same neighborhood as the doctor and am now his patient.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have come to the office for 15 years, Dr. Vaid was able to take care of me at my visit. He is very happy, it is hard not to be smiling around him. The staff is well trained and have been consistent with care.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Service from the Dr. and all staff is always great! The office is always clean and inviting. I also enjoy the coffee and the refreshing water with orange slices.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I appreciate having Dr. Vaid as my dentist. He had big shoes to fill with Dr. Farnsworth. Dr. Vaid is personable, focused on the details and doesn't compromise his quality work. I view him as a master artist. My implants are magnificent and my smile gets bigger every day. I respect his opinion with procedure alternatives and trust his guidance as to what suits my budget and long term goal. Kim is a top notch dental hygienist. She has great focus and cleans in all the right places. I had considered going to a dentist closer to Granite Bay, because the commute doesn't seem to get any better year after year... but WHY? They are loyal to their practice and I will be loyal to them. - Sheila

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

YAY DR. VAID!!!! :) See you in six months!....why is this thing making me type 50 characters!!!!! You get more smiles :) :) :)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

After years of not taking care of my teeth, I decided to give Dr. Vaid a try. It took all of five minutes for me to realize that I made the best possible choice. Very gentle, understanding, and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Great guy, he came highly recommended to me by my daughter, glad I saw him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

My favorite dentist ever! Love his energy and care, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015