Dr. Chirag R. Vaid

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chirag R. Vaid

I appreciate having Dr. Vaid as my dentist. He had big shoes to fill with Dr. Farnsworth. Dr. Vaid is personable, focused on the details and doesn't compromise his quality work. I view him as a master artist. My implants are magnificent and my smile gets bigger every day. I respect his opinion with procedure alternatives and trust his guidance as to what suits my budget and long term goal. Kim is a top notch dental hygienist. She has great focus and cleans in all the right places. I had considered going to a dentist closer to Granite Bay, because the commute doesn't seem to get any better year after year... but WHY? They are loyal to their practice and I will be loyal to them. - Sheila

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

After years of not taking care of my teeth, I decided to give Dr. Vaid a try. It took all of five minutes for me to realize that I made the best possible choice. Very gentle, understanding, and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Great guy, he came highly recommended to me by my daughter, glad I saw him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

My favorite dentist ever! Love his energy and care, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

ER Sunday Morning, he came to the rescue even though he was busy with his family and took care of me. I can't thank him enough. He really goes above and beyond. I will be coming to you Dr. Vaid as long as you keep practicing.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Great guy and wonderful dentist! All 3 generations are now his patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Best dentist I've had in Sacramento, would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Very educated dentist, clean check up one more time. Enjoying talking to him about state health care policy. Great discussion.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Having been going to this practice for years. Had to have my bridge redone and had been putting it off for a while. Finally decided to give it a shot with the new guy, he did a great job with all the different shades and types of porcelains. Glad to see a skilled young man working for the practice.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Dr. Chirag R. Vaid's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate having Dr. Vaid as my dentist. He had big shoes to fill with Dr. Farnsworth. Dr. Vaid is personable, focused on the details and doesn't compromise ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "YAY DR. VAID!!!! :) See you in six months!....why is this thing making me type 50 characters!!!!! You get more smiles :) :) :)"

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After years of not taking care of my teeth, I decided to give Dr. Vaid a try. It took all of five minutes for me to realize that I made the best possible choice..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great guy, he came highly recommended to me by my daughter, glad I saw him."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My favorite dentist ever! Love his energy and care, highly recommended!"

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "ER Sunday Morning, he came to the rescue even though he was busy with his family and took care of me. I can't thank him enough. He really goes above and beyond...."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great guy and wonderful dentist! All 3 generations are now his patients."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I've had in Sacramento, would highly recommend him"

December 14, 2014