Dr. Chirag R. Vaid

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chirag R. Vaid

Dr. Vaid was very thorough, considerate and kind. The office staff was very helpful and efficient.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I love your office. I was always a big fan of Steve Koire and was so sad when he had to retire. I feel like I have Steve Koire Junior in Dr. Vaid.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Thank you for asking my opinion about the experience with your dental practice. I'm sensitive, by nature, so going to a dentist's office can be a stressful experience. That's definitely not been my experience with Dr. Vaid's office. Everyone is warm, welcoming and it's a very relaxing atmosphere. They care about how their clients feel and it shows in their attention to detail, kindness and I'll hopefully never have to see another dentist besides Dr. Vaid. The best.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I would recommend Dr. Vaid without hesitation. He's thorough, kind, gentle and explains the procedures so you know what's happening. I'm not an easy dental patient because I have anxiety about dental procedures. He takes care of me in a way that helps these anxieties and I'm never stressed when I'm there or when I leave. I appreciate their care.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

The hygienists and staff are so kind and helpful, Dr Vaid makes everything feel easy and comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Vaid and all his staff are extremely professional, positive, upbeat and courteous. \Dr. Vaid has always been concerned about my overall health as well as my teeth.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Great staff, my family has belonged since 1991. Couldn't be happier. I knew we were in the right spot when I heard my 6 year old son giggling through the offices during his appointment.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I started with the practice years ago when I lived in Midtown. I now live in Carmichael and still drive downtown to continue with the excellent service. Enough said.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Great office, very flexible and attentive to our family.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

We make the drive down from Truckee to see Dr. Vaid. He will be our family dentist for a long time after Dr. Coyle.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016