Ratings for Dr. Chirag R. Vaid

I would recommend Dr. Vaid without hesitation. He's thorough, kind, gentle and explains the procedures so you know what's happening. I'm not an easy dental patient because I have anxiety about dental procedures. He takes care of me in a way that helps these anxieties and I'm never stressed when I'm there or when I leave. I appreciate their care.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

The hygienists and staff are so kind and helpful, Dr Vaid makes everything feel easy and comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Vaid and all his staff are extremely professional, positive, upbeat and courteous. \Dr. Vaid has always been concerned about my overall health as well as my teeth.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Great staff, my family has belonged since 1991. Couldn't be happier. I knew we were in the right spot when I heard my 6 year old son giggling through the offices during his appointment.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I started with the practice years ago when I lived in Midtown. I now live in Carmichael and still drive downtown to continue with the excellent service. Enough said.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Great office, very flexible and attentive to our family.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

We make the drive down from Truckee to see Dr. Vaid. He will be our family dentist for a long time after Dr. Coyle.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Vaid at his previous office and followed him to this practice. All of the staff were very friendly, made us feel welcome and comfortable. Valorie did a wonderful job making me feel comfortable and educating me as she worked. I'm very pleased to find such a great dentist and staff at such a great, central location. I will recommend them to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

As a nervous patient , I am always met with professional , delightful and very competent staff . A very welcoming office who make their patients a priority.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I live in the same neighborhood as the doctor and am now his patient.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016