Ratings for Dr. Joseph P. Cunniff

Dr. Cunniff has been our family physician for many years and has always spent a lot of time with us which I have heard other physicians no longer do. This extra time allows for a through exam and conversation about our medical issues and what to watch for.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I don't see Dr. Cunniff b/c I live in Los Angeles but he sees both of my parents who live in Londonderry and are in their late 70's /early 80's. He's incredible with them! They feel he really listens to them and understands them. He also is comfortable being direct with them but in a very empathic manner. Thanks Dr. Cunniff for taking such great care of my Mom and Dad... My siblings and I so appreciate you!!! Trish Becker :)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr Cunniff is the best. My wife & I have had him for over 20 years. We moved an hour away and still use him. Top notch, professional, and a genuine great guy.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Twenty years our doctor. And also two children and several grand children. Top notch. Will give you time.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

The best doctor I've ever had. Patient, Kind and extremely knowledgable. He takes his time and listens to you and does not rush you in and out.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Even when I moved over 60 miles away I stayed with Dr. Cunniff. He has been my pcp for over 20 years and I don't know what I'd do without him. Excellent listener, and is always certain you understand your diagnosis and directions. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

For 16 years I have trusted Dr. Cunniff with my health. He is an outstanding doctor, who takes time to listen and answer your questions. Knows his medicine !!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

This is year 19 with Dr. Cunniff for our entire family. Extremely thorough, accurate, helpful, and punctual. Listens and understands. Nearly always available same day for sudden illnesses. Quickly diagnosed a rare and debilitating disease that baffled other doctors. Reason enough not to move from the area.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Cunniff is a one of a kind. He is thorough, knows his medicine, is practical and works with his patients. Both my husband and I go to him and now our grown children do.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

He has been my doctor and my spouse's doctor for >20 years. He has a very practical approach to medicine and prefers people to make lifestyle changes before jumping into medicines but when meds are needed he is right on. I miss his old office staff from before he switched to the Elliot.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

Dr. Joseph P. Cunniff's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Londonderry, NH