Ratings for Dr. Uparika Sharma

Excellent experience with the dentist and the staff.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

I always hated going to dentists but I love going to Dr. Sharma. She is super nice dentist, you meet her and you would know why.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Sharma is amazing! Her staff is also very good. I recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

I found Uparika Sharma after reading a lot of reviews and it was interesting to see a dentist who is very popular. She is extremely nice, and excellent doctor. She is patient and humble.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

I had a throbbing pain in my back teeth. The clinic staff and doctor was really good to make entire process very smooth.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

I went to Uparika Sharma for a root canal. She did excellent work on my teeth.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

I only see Dr. Uparika Sharma at Bellevue Azalea Dentistry. She is an amazing doctor and an even good human being.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Uparika Sharma did very good work with my root canal treatment. She did not rush it and followed up with me.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

I have tendency to ask a lot of questions, since I do a lot of research on the procedures. She is very calm and composed.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

I like that Dr. Uparika Sharma is ethical and does not try to redo fillings etc.

Dr. Uparika Sharma's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Uparika Sharma received doctor of dental surgery (D.D.S) degree from University of Washington (advanced standing program). This is very competitive program that selects only 5 dentists with prior international dental education & experience. She has also completed 1 year advanced training in endodontics therapy (which only 10% of the dentist usually undertake). She is also an TMJ/TMD expert. As a TMJ expert, she treats general dental problems with a long term perspective, preventing impact on the other teeth, jaw bones, head and neck region. In addition to general dental procedures, she evaluates TMJ, cervical spine, airway problems, chronic headache, CRPS. Only 5% of dentists in America are typically trained in this area.

• English