Ratings for Dr. Steven G. Simensky

Does not have a compassionate caring attitude. Acts like his opinion is the only thing that should be considered. Not someone with a warm attitude. They don't follow up with me I don't feel like my well being is of concern.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I went in to get an EMG and was so nervous. He made me feel very comfortable and actually had me laughing during the procedure! He did not make me feel rushed at all and he took the time out to explain everything to me and answer my questions. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I started with this office in Dec 2013. I am now leaving this office (Oct 2014). First, a number of miscommunications with his office PA coupled with a medication change prompted a negative outcome. When I attended a follow up appt, there was not any documentation of the negative outcome even though I had notified his PA. Third, a medication change related to my physical size was then instituted. Funny thing is, I haven't grown (or shrunk) since my original appointment. The final straw was when an appointment had been unilaterally cancelled by the staff, and not communicated to me. Since then, the office manager called to see why I left. I attempted to return her call and left a message. She hasn't attempted to contact me since. Guess it wasn't that important after all. I believe him to be a Taos physician, but fighting his office staff at each and every step wasn't worth the hassle.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Steven G. Simensky's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Harvard-Pilgrim