Dr. Raj Satkunasivam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Raj Satkunasivam

We have only the best things to say about Dr. Raj. He is terrific and really cared for me from the diagnosis of my cancer. He was very available and a calming influence through surgery. The nurses, staff are incredible.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Excellent experience from this awesome doc. Great communicator and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

So pleased with everything - the timing to surgery, attention to care at hospital and check up after.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Goes above and beyond. Office call center was really time consuming and difficult to navigate but he was open to communicating by email and answered all of our questions before surgery!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

A sincere and caring doctor and excellent team that was understanding an accommodating to us. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Truly exceptional. Treated so well and the attention to detail from the methodist nurses, staff, and doctors made this experience in facing cancer tolerable. this doctor is a calm, confident and an exceptional surgeon. I was diagnosed with a kidney cancer after the shock of bleeding in the toilet. I was able to meet with the doctor who then led me through the need for chemotherapy and finally surgery.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Let me tell you that you should have no reservations in placing your trust in this amazing doctor. i’ve been around the medical system and have seen my fair share of docs where it’s just a business to them. Dr. Raj was a breath of fresh air. He was different. Amazing surgeon with great communication and bedside manners.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I was diagnosed with bladder cancer and looked into options for robotic surgery around houston. Dr. Raj is highly skilled and qualified in this.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

My absolute favorite, so responsive and knowledgeable. Excellent!!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

He is a top notch surgeon and urologic oncologist. took excellent care of me and managed to get me through it all (i had bladder cancer) despite my heart condition.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr. Raj Satkunasivam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Urologic Oncologist with Interest in Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2013)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 2015)

UnitedHealthcare