Dr. Raj Satkunasivam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Raj Satkunasivam

Goes above and beyond. Office call center was really time consuming and difficult to navigate but he was open to communicating by email and answered all of our questions before surgery!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

A sincere and caring doctor and excellent team that was understanding an accommodating to us. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Truly exceptional. Treated so well and the attention to detail from the methodist nurses, staff, and doctors made this experience in facing cancer tolerable. this doctor is a calm, confident and an exceptional surgeon. I was diagnosed with a kidney cancer after the shock of bleeding in the toilet. I was able to meet with the doctor who then led me through the need for chemotherapy and finally surgery.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Let me tell you that you should have no reservations in placing your trust in this amazing doctor. i’ve been around the medical system and have seen my fair share of docs where it’s just a business to them. Dr. Raj was a breath of fresh air. He was different. Amazing surgeon with great communication and bedside manners.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I was diagnosed with bladder cancer and looked into options for robotic surgery around houston. Dr. Raj is highly skilled and qualified in this.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

My absolute favorite, so responsive and knowledgeable. Excellent!!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

He is a top notch surgeon and urologic oncologist. took excellent care of me and managed to get me through it all (i had bladder cancer) despite my heart condition.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Staff struggle with correct billing and dr did not help my condition, but rather made it worse.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Outstanding surgeon and the Methodist staff (especially nursing staff that looked after me) were amazing! They have been so helpful through my stay and recovery. God bless them.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Compassionate, thoughtful, and explained every part of the surgery really well! A rare find.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Raj Satkunasivam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Urologic Oncologist with Interest in Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2013)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 2015)

• BCBS Illinois