Ratings for Dr. Debashis Biswas

Another of God's blessings. Correct diagnosis, correct treatment on first visit. Thank God I found him because I had excruciating back pain for years and went to pain clinics and their relief was so short-lived. I can't say enough good about this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I was told there was nothing he could do for me go see my PCP or go to ER after he drop all my mirgaine medicine an gave me nothing absolutely nothing to replace it. So of course when I went into full mirgaine he didn't want to help me or see me for a month. Worst dr I have ever dealt with in my life. I personally think he is an idiot.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Biswas correctly diagnosed me by simply touching my neck. He saved my life litereally. The pressure building on my brain was misdiagnosed by 3 other neurologist. He was truly a God send.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I called Dr. medical assistant who requested I make appt. to discuss adding over the counter medication and tell doctor about disease progression. Patients were waiting over 3 hours to see doctor. After 1.50 hour wait, told receptionist we would not wait and could come another day. Med. assist. asked me (not patient) to the office and dr. very loudly told me NOT to contact his med. assist. regarding medication he could get sued. He prescribed the medication, he was the neurologist. I apologized as I just followed up on Med. Assist. & pharmacy advise. He continued to be very loud, rude and arrogant about concerns. Explained patients waiting over 3 hours were angry and hungry. He said he didn't care, there was a door and they could walk out of it. I shook his hand and said thank you and left. Was there to discuss Alz's disease progression and meds. April 2013, primary care said give over counter meds and he said it was worst thing I could do for Alz's patient. Will not return.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

He gave me the worst physical and examination I've ever had. He had already determined what my problem was before he talked to me or checked me out and the solution involved a nerve block and repeated injections over the course of a year, if not for life, and to start taking some meds, again probably for the rest of my life. Unconvinced, I went to another neurologist and found out what the real problem was and got it fixed. It was, by the way, nothing even close to what this doctor had diagnosed me with.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013