Ratings for Dr. Mubashir Mahmood

Dr. Mahmood has done a great job at getting my brother's diabetes under control but the wait to see him is ridiculous. I think he is a great doctor but heath star is to blame for the long wait times by over booking appointments to get more revenue. Also there seems to be only 2 endocrinologist in the area which doesn't help either.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I waited 5 hours in the lobby before seeing the doctor. There were at least 6 other patients who were waiting this same time frame as well and the receptionist were very rude and stated that "This is normal for Dr. Mahmood". I will never enter this office again! He spent 20 minutes with me and I left with more questions than I originally had because he did not take the time to explain anything to me. He also did not call in my prescriptions that he informed me he would, and did not even bother to tell me the names of the medicine or what they were for. Just basically told me to take these pills. Some of which are for diabetes that I have never been tested/diagnosed for! He did schedule me bloodwork to TEST for the disease, but wrote me a prescription beforehand which makes no sense. Overall a terrible experience. 5 hour wait!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Mubashir Mahmood's Credentials

• Rawalpindi Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company