Ratings for Dr. Krishna N. Nirmel

Incredible descriptions and visual disks to show exactly what the problems are, how to fix it and referral to a great local PT Program

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Dr Nirmel operated on my neck 20 yrs ago.Put a cage in there and after 20 yrs I have no problems at all. Dr Nirmel is the best. If not for him I could be paralyzed. Cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I have had 2 huge operations back and neck and he is the best Dr. I have ever had and I have seen a lot of Dr's. I dance regularly, touch my toes, very flexible also with my neck and I'm in my mid 60's. To me he was my miracle worker since my spin let go and I was in a wheel chair. Thank you Dr. Nirmel for all your care and your follow ups with your caring concerns and explanations.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. Nirmel is the best doctor I have ever met. He is knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. He takes his time with you. Denise his assistant is amazing as well. Best office I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I meet Dr Nirmel 30yrs ago when he worked on my moms back. 10yrs after that she became symptomatic w/brain issues. A local neurologist told me to be concerned w/ quality of her life after looking at 1 CAT scan and talking to her for 2min. Thank God Dr. Nirmel was there, without him my mom never would have had another 7 years with her family. I have sent 7 people over the years to him and when I needed my back operated on he was the only one for me. Thank You!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I tried three edidural nerve blocks, the chiropractor, and acupuncture for debilitating back pain. Go straight to Dr. Nirmel. He's a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

My son had to have surgery on his L5 and S1. He has 3 titanium bolts in his back. Dr. Nirmel was amazing and thorough. He is absolutely who you go to if you need a back dr.!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

DR. NIRMEL IS AN UNBELIEVABLE CLINICIAN AND SURGEON. I THOUGHT MY LIFE WAS RUINED, I HAD DEBILITATING PAIN. I MADE AN APPT, HAD AN MRI, THEN SURGERY. I AM PAIN FREE AND BACK TO MY NORMAL LIFE. THUMBS WAY UP FOR DR. NIRMEL AND HIS STAFF.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

The best Dr I have ever seen. He is not arrogant at all as stated above. His office staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Hats off to Michelle. Thank you Dr Nirmel, I will highly recommend you to all.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Went into surgery in pain and unable to walk. Four days after surgery 99% pain free without any pain meds. Can now walk, stand and sit. It is less than 2 weeks and I feel that I am now at 80%. Would probably be better than 80% had I had the surgery sooner. Also, Dr. Nirmel explained everything. He was very knowlegable and caring. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Krishna N. Nirmel's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Natick, MA