Dr. Krishna N. Nirmel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Krishna N. Nirmel

Dr. Nirmel is the best doctor I have ever met. He is knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. He takes his time with you. Denise his assistant is amazing as well. Best office I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I meet Dr Nirmel 30yrs ago when he worked on my moms back. 10yrs after that she became symptomatic w/brain issues. A local neurologist told me to be concerned w/ quality of her life after looking at 1 CAT scan and talking to her for 2min. Thank God Dr. Nirmel was there, without him my mom never would have had another 7 years with her family. I have sent 7 people over the years to him and when I needed my back operated on he was the only one for me. Thank You!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I tried three edidural nerve blocks, the chiropractor, and acupuncture for debilitating back pain. Go straight to Dr. Nirmel. He's a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

My son had to have surgery on his L5 and S1. He has 3 titanium bolts in his back. Dr. Nirmel was amazing and thorough. He is absolutely who you go to if you need a back dr.!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

DR. NIRMEL IS AN UNBELIEVABLE CLINICIAN AND SURGEON. I THOUGHT MY LIFE WAS RUINED, I HAD DEBILITATING PAIN. I MADE AN APPT, HAD AN MRI, THEN SURGERY. I AM PAIN FREE AND BACK TO MY NORMAL LIFE. THUMBS WAY UP FOR DR. NIRMEL AND HIS STAFF.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

The best Dr I have ever seen. He is not arrogant at all as stated above. His office staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Hats off to Michelle. Thank you Dr Nirmel, I will highly recommend you to all.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Went into surgery in pain and unable to walk. Four days after surgery 99% pain free without any pain meds. Can now walk, stand and sit. It is less than 2 weeks and I feel that I am now at 80%. Would probably be better than 80% had I had the surgery sooner. Also, Dr. Nirmel explained everything. He was very knowlegable and caring. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Submitted February 10, 2010

I have the highest regard for Dr Nirmel's expertise. There is little room on his office wall for paint/wallpaper due to the amount of certificates. When you talk to him he listens with his eyes. I have had multiple surgeries by him and my pain has just about dissolved. He has found underlying symptoms and has had me have MRI's to find problems that ordinary x-rays have missed. He is very meticulous and demanding of himself. My son has had surgery only two weeks ago for a severe pain he has had for three years. Th pain is now completely gone. Time and space does not permit me to go on with all the good things (none negative). I two surgeries on my back for four compound fractures on my spine and in both cases went home the next day. I highly recommend him and give him a solid 5. His only drawback (if you would call it that) is that because he in such demand, his office staff needs about 6-8 people working for him. Time up..out of space. Sign me a very. happy person

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

I have had a back injury for 22 years. I have visited many doctors with no success. Have lived with back pain for 22 years. This last year it effected my left hip and I could only walk for 50 to 70 feet. On April 2, 2007 I had back surgery. With the exception of surgery pain I am pain free for the first time in 22 years.Dr. Nirmel's caring and knowledge has got me to this great point in my life.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Krishna N. Nirmel's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Natick, MA