Dr. Tenley N. Bower

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tenley N. Bower

Patient and kind. Very happy with her knowledge and bed side manner.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr Bower was great when I saw her. Very thorough and professional. I feel very fortunate to have her treating me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr. Bower is very talented and has excellent knowledge about what she is doing. She was very helpful and highly efficient. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bower.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Bower did both my eyes and the results were amazing. She is personable, extremely skilled and very efficient. We are so fortunate to have her in Winnipeg. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

My 84 year old mother has been waiting since 2015 to get her cataract surgery by Dr. Bower. She has no quality of life due her vision.. Not sure if due to her age they are ignoring her. I made another call to check on her status only to be told her time had lapsed and she had to be re measured. If I would not have called, we would never had known and would still be waiting for the letter in the mail. I do not doubt that Dr. Bower is qualified however I am extremely frustrated with the communication and how this has been dealt with. Again is this because my mom is 84 years old.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I truly appreciate the miracle of Dr. Bowers healing touch and medical expertise as well as the quality of her interpersonal communication. The confidence she has in her own skill and expertise enabled me to feel confident in the whole procedure.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Bower is wonderful! She removed a pterygium growth from my eye. I was quite nervous, but she has such a calming, friendly manner that I was put at ease, and the minor surgery was done quickly and efficiently. Her follow-up care is also very good, and she's more than willing to answer any questions you may have. So glad I was referred to her!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Bower is amazing. We are very lucky to have her here in Winnipeg. She just did my second cataract operation, and as with the first, everything was flawless. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

We are so lucky to have Dr. T. Bower in Winnipeg. She, is a wonderful Doctor. Kind, compassionate, brilliant Doctor. Her staff is amazing. After going to emergency at misercordia, they sent me to her. She quickly tested and knew the problem. Thx dr. Bower,

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016