Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Trest

I saw Dr trest today on July 19th, 2016. I really liked her and her whole staff. The Dr was very friendly and handled things well. I felt more at ease with her than I have with any other Dr since Dr Jones. She kept me informed about things as we went along and acted very unhurried giving me a chance to ask any questions I might have. Thanks yall for being so nice and making the visit so much better than I was prepared for.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Trest is rude. Non-caring. Every question you ask is a dumb question to her. If you want a doctor who is personable and caring Dr. Trest is NOT the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Trest is the best she's been my doctor for 18years and couno

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

This is the worst place in meridian ms I recommend everyone going to dr simon she is the best.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Did my hysterectomy and wont go back to her as I have had complications since seeing her. Had to have blood transfusions and she wasn't careful with the procedure.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I love Dr. Trest! She did my full hysto back in Dec 2012 and I feel GREAT!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

She is a wonderful doctor! Always attentive and passionate! Best exprerince!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

So glad she moved back to Meridian.She is such an awesome doctor... Always professional, attentive and focused on your concerns.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Trest and staff are wonderful!! She is very easy going, tells you exactly what she's doing to you, answers all questions. No women ever looks forward to these kinds of doctors visits yearly but hands down if you have to go she and her staff make it not so unpleasant!! I appreciate them and would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Staff is excellent and Dr. Trest is very caring and listens to you. Hope to have her for my OB/GYN for many years to come. Thanks so much for caring!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012