Ratings for Dr. Lara A. Freeburger

I've been seeing Dr. Freeburger for my annual physicals (since 2005) & for both of my pregnancies. She was always very helpful & answered all questions. I was never left wondering about anything & she made me feel at ease during stressful times during pregnancy. Unfortunately, even though she took care of me for both my 40+ weeks of pregnancies, both times I delivered she wasn't in town! I did know this information before delivery, but have always wondered how she was during labor/delivery! Dr. Lisa Andersson/Zetye delivered my first child & did a fantastic job :) My second child was delivered by the on call Dr. from an associated OBGYN Office, as he was scheduled to help the Associates in OBGYN office.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Freeburger's personality is a little eccentric, but she is very intelligent and you know you are in good hands with her. She is a very good listener and will always ask if you have any more questions before she leaves the room.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Freeburger. I've been going to her for over 4 years. She was an amazing person to help me through my pregnancy. She would sit & listen for hours if she had to, just to make sure you understood everything that was going on with your body. Unfortunately she was on leave when I went into Labor, however the on call Dr, Dr. Andersson-Zetye, did an AMAZING job during delivery. This office is wonderful :)

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Freeburger has delivered 3 of my children and I honestly couldn't imagine having anyone else for an ob. She is very knowledgable, answers questions and has a great bedside manner. She isn't one that asks you if you have any other questions as she walks out the door. She takes the time to sit down and talk with you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

I have been seeing Dr Freeburger for over a year now, she always answers any concerns I have and was happy to continue me on my preferred method of birth control, which I've been years before visiting her office. She's like a less judgemental version of my mom, and I like that about her. She mentioned concerns with my method down the line, but said we have time before we need to worry about it (bone density loss on Depo Provera) and suggested a scan after a few years to make sure everything is ok. My office visits have been punctual for the most part.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

I've been visiting this doctor for years and have been very satisfied. She listens to my concerns and does not order any unnecissary tests and proceedures. All my questions are answered in detail and I believe she is very knowledgable. Her and her staff are very personable and helpfull with any requests during my visit and on the phone.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2006

Saw her once for an initial consultation and she was pushy and didn't or wasn't able to answer many questions. Didn't respect me or my situation and demanded that I have procedures done that were not only unnecessary given my situation, but extremely expensive. Also, didn't have concerns over things that she should have and completely ignored valid complaints and concerned. The nurses and receptionists are very rude in her staff as well.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2006

Dr. Lara A. Freeburger's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1995)