Ratings for Dr. Barry D. Peskin

he is the best doctor ever, i visited him for the first time and he is so kind , he gave me a call when i got my blood results and explained my situation about harmonal imbalance on phone and told me not to worry...he is such a sweet doctor, i will give him 6 rating for 5...he is such a super cool man....i have seen many doctors , even lady gyns before but no one received me this way

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Barry Peskin delivered all 4 of my children, he is the best doctor I have ever been to. So caring and compassionate. He makes every patient feel as if they are his only one. He is everything a doctor should be and more.... I can't imagine what I will do now that he is moving and I have to find a replacement.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

He is so warm and kind. I am so happy to have him as a doctor helping with our infertility.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

All the women in my family have used Barry for their deliveries and he is a family favorite! He is so concerned about his pateints, almost as if they are his own family. He also ensures he is there to deliver your baby insetad of sending the Dr. on call. When I delivered my little boy in March of 2011 I asked the nurses about Barry and they all claimed "we love him, he's simply the best." I think that is very telling!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr B Peskin is an exceptional physician. He has delivered 2 of my children and he was wonderful. Took time to answer questions, explain details. Has great bedside manner. I would recommend him to many.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Barry is wonderful and very caring. I have four children and he helped me through all four pregnancies and he was the greatest! I even switched hospitals when he did so he could remain my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

had extreme abdominal pain, had surgery with doc. peskin, said ovary was attached to abdomin wall and never did a biopsy to check for endometriosis. Told me i didnt have it. Went through second surgery with diff doc, he verified i did have endometriosis. Peskin, pretty much blew me off b/c i wasn't trying to get pregnant and wanted to put me on lupron right away (which is what they do for endometriosis) he wasn't helpful AT ALL!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. Peskin is the most caring dr. I have ever met. After years of infertility, he made my dream of being a mom come true thru IVF. He walked me thru every step of the way and was there to deliver my daughter thru a c-section. I couldn't imagine going to another doctor. Nobody beats Dr. Peskin.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Peskin for probably 15 years now, he is fantastic, easy to talk to and happy to explain anything you ask. He is also open to offering advice in other areas, or referrals when necessary. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Peskins helped me with my endometrosis and I was able to have a baby. He is caring and thoughtful which goes a long way when you are not feeling well.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Barry D. Peskin's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1984)

AHC