Ratings for Dr. Nischea Sihota

Dr. Sihota is very knowledgable and passionate. She was my family doctor in Surrey, B.C for my family but now moving to Alberta and we are all very sad:( She always has been very punctual and has addressed all the issues we had. I rarely write this kind of review, but wanted to help patients in Alberta who need to find a GP.. this is the best doctor you will ever meet. I am a dentist for myself and I can see that she actually cares about her patients and knows whats going on.. and I can see that she is a perfectionist.. when checking out my (or my baby's) pulse.. she will actually take out her timer.. haha..a most accurate method! (She pbbly will multiply by 4 after counting for 15 sec or something). She also made sure that we find another family doctor ASAP so she has been emailing, texting and phoning us to ensure that. What a loverly doctor. Anyways, our whole family will miss her!!! :(

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Dr Sihota was my doctor at Medisan in Surrey BC for only a year after being with another beloved doctor for over 25 years and she was GREAT! I loved her personality, kindness, helpfulness and bedside manner. I always felt that she actually cared and wanted to do what was in my best interest. I’m so sad that she’s leaving to go back to Alberta. This is a huge loss for B.C. medical in BC, good doctors are hard to find. I really wanted her to be my doctor for life but that wasn’t in the cards. She is a good human being and doctor and I wish her the best. Patients in Alberta: I hope you appreciate her as much as I did. I just loved her and her doctoring style and I don’t think I’ll be finding another like her anytime soon. Good luck in your future endeavours Dr Sihota, you deserve great happiness in your career!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

As mentioned multiple times in the other reviews, Dr. Sihota definitely goes above and beyond for her clients and provides excellent patient care at all times. She also prioritizes the comfort of her patients and ensures that there is a good patient/doctor relationship. She is very knowledgeable and great at explaining thoroughly. In addition, she also provides her clients with extra at-home care tips that patients can take to treat their health issues and improve overall health. Wish you all the very best going forward, Dr. Sihota. You will definitely be missed - GS.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

I had the same Dr for over 25 years so I knew I wouldn't be able to find another female Dr that I would feel as comfortable with. I was quite wrong by third visit I could freely share any concerns and never felt rushed. Dr.Sihota is such a warm , empathetic person always making me feel like she was happy to see me. I felt she was very knowledgeable and wise and always tried to find the solution . She never gave up and I admire her so much for that. Anyone who has her for a Dr. will be very fortunate, because I feel so blessed to have had her for my Dr. and I'm going to miss her so much. Shelley C.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Dr. Sihota has genuine concern for her patients and went above and beyond on multiple occasions in serving me. I only give her a lower knowledge score because, well, she's still young! Nevertheless, I would highly recommend her because she worked diligently to resolve all my health concerns. I'm very sorry to see her go and wish her the best!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Dr. Sihota has been my family physician in Surrey BC. She is very knowledgeable,but not afraid to admit she doesn't know everything and looks for further information when needed. She is kind, attentive and friendly. She and I have been able to be a "team" taking care of my health. I wish her all the best in Alberta! Annette W.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

As a first time mom with twins I was really overwhelmed everytime they got sick. Dr Sihota has been very attentive, thorough and reassuring. She would explain things to watch out for which was really helpful. She is also great with babies!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Dr Nischea Sihota has been my doctor for over a year now. I have a number of issues involving careful management. She is patient, understanding, very knowledgeable & down-to-earth, but does not give one 'the Doctor is God' routine. She looks at you when talking/listening to you. She is excellent with follow up of conditions such as Type 2 Diabetes , NH Lymphoma. I wish her the best in Alberta!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Dr. Nischea Sihota is my family doctor in Surrey, B.C. She is the most wonderful doctor anyone could wish for. She is empathetic, kind, very caring and compassionate on top of being extremely knowledgeable and an attentive listener. Will absolutely miss her when she relocates to Alberta. Can only give her my gratitude for being such a wonderful doctor to me and wish her all the very best in Alberta! Any patient of hers would be well looked after and lucky to have her for a doctor. Sincerely, Linda Y.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

I switched my family doctor to Dr. Sihota about a year ago and she is the most thorough doctor I have ever been to. I suffered with a variety of health issues over the years and I did not feel at ease until I started going to Dr.Sihota. She always takes the time to go over every little issue I have and always has a solution to help me improve my health overall. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, thorough doctor!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019