Ratings for Dr. Rachel M. O'Connor

I have never been treated so rudely by a staff assistant in my life. Initially after providing my insurance information to her she demanded I leave a $100 deposit which was not required by my previous insurance company or new one. I still have not received bills or any paperwork 3 months after service. What's worse is that I stopped by her office 2 months ago to give her the new insurance company information, and she would not even speak with me rudely saying I would be refunded so I'm concerned in mailing the info which she will claim never received as it was not accepted in person. So because she needs the updated information from my new insurance company, and I have no choice I called again which she did not return the call, when I called today she again began talking over me and yelling into the phone then hung up on me. I called back several times to try to leave a message to speak with Dr. O'Connor directly upon which she hung up on me repeatedly. Then when she went to lunch she disconnected her answering machine (can you imagine?) to prevent me from leaving a message for Dr. O'Connor or updating my insurance information. This woman needs to be removed from her position or anyone visiting her office runs the risk of being treated rudely, and illegally. Her actions are not in accord with fair business practices from a client only trying to resolve his never received medical bills from this office with the updated insurance information. This has resulted in billing to my old insurance, and me losing $100 when both of my insurance companies pay in full with no deductible, This is the first time in my life that I have written a negative review on any person or business, but this kind of behavior must be reported. Why is this necessary???

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016