You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Edward Brantley Burns

Love this office, everyone is so friendly and Dr. Burns is very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I had been to several doctors over a three month time with extreme pain in my elbow from a injury I felt like no one listed to me like I was wanting pain stuff is how I felt I made my appointment with Dr burns myself no referral and he found I did hurt it I tore a tendon.So I just want to thank him for his kindness and finding my problem now he is going g to repair it thank u

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Could not be happier with the quality of service and the recovery time. I suffered for three years before finding dr. Burns Within three days the pain was gone and I am 100% functional with no pain whatsoever. I would recommend him to anyone who was in need od his services

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr Burns has done several surgeries on my hands with excellent results. I enjoy the time I spend with him in his office and I always get sound, thoughtful advice. I am happy I have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

As a physician, I have known and worked with Dr. Burns for quite some time. However, when I went to see him as a patient, I saw another side of this very talented surgeon. He is probably the most kind, compassionate, and honest physician I have ever seen. He has a broad view of you as a patient, and will not be totally focused on you wrist or ankle, or whatever, without considering the rest of you. He is realistic, down to earth, and extremely caring. I would have no reservations what so ever in recommending Brantley to you. He is excellent in all regards. If you have a problem that he treats, do yourself a favor and go see him!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr Burns repaired a hand injury for me. He did an excellent job on the surgery and my scar is barely noticeable. His staff are always friendly and professional, from the front desk to the girls in the back taking care of me. Dr Burns is kind, was always there for me and explained the process every step of the way. Very considerate of my time and showed compassion for what the injury had done to my career. He has my hand fully functioning and I am forever grateful!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

He is great doctor. Whent through a lot for many a few years with my right ankle but to no avail I had to have my leg amputate. Things went great and a few et backs but I am now back to work and no pain!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Treats all pts as drug seekers!!!!Even when you major injuries from an accident.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Burns nurse and staff were not helpful at all. I had a tendon release and was in a cast. I was having pain and discomfort and when I called his office for assistance. No one would call me back. I sent a fax to his nurse and office manager. Still no response. I then called his office manager and she told me "he is aware of your message and you can make an appointment to see him". I made the appointment and Dr. Burns had no idea of the messages or note that I faxed. Luckily I did go to see him. The circulation was being cut off in my hand from the cast. He was not happy with his staff. It left a very bad feeling for me to trust any staff with any doctors office.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Burns is one of the best ortho surgeons in the area. Very down to earth and caring. I don't understand the negative comments he has been given, every one I know that has been to him agree he is the best foot/ankle/hand specialist they know.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. Edward Brantley Burns's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this office, everyone is so friendly and Dr. Burns is very knowledgeable "

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been to several doctors over a three month time with extreme pain in my elbow from a injury I felt like no one listed to me like I was wanting pain stuff ..."

March 18, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=37257'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014