Ratings for Dr. Jon Patrick Downey

He is Rude and has a very bad attitude!!!! Talks down to his patients. Does not listen to them!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

I like Dr. Downey very much. He is relaxed, knowledgeable, and let's his patients voice concerns about their treatment choices. He is definitely not a pill pusher. I've never had him order any unnecessary tests.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Dr. Downey was very impressive and very very kind and compassionate. He spoke to me in terms that I could understand regarding my blood pressure and labwork. My previous doctor had never even attempted to heal me or educate me. Dr. Downey took the time to listen, test, diagnose, explain, and treat my health problems. He was able to reduce my medication intake, which in determined was excessive and causing some of my problems. Within 6 weeks I was able to return to some exercise and I feel so much better. And becuase he took the time to examine my many medications, we were able to reduce the number of my prescriptions and I am saving almost $100.00 a month now. I strongly recommend Dr. Downey.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

Obsessed with cholesterol and does unnecessary and excessive tests. Let my diabetes go undetected for 3 years until I developed permanent peripheral neuropathy in my feet!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2006

Dr. Jon Patrick Downey's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1969)