Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey W. Selby

Advised to see Dr. Selby and was immediately impressed with him. My condition was poor when I first saw him but am now able to function well with his medical advice and medications. Must not forget Carolyn MdDonald and the rest of the staff.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Would not see this Doctor again, will travel before before going here again, he was not helpful, I am glad he helped the first person that replied here, but I sure was not happy with his care.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

dr selby is my dads doctor he has alzheimers, and lots other health problems but dr.selby has saved my dads life more than once hes the type of person the first time i met him it was like i knew him all my life i recommend this doctor to any one with and kind of lung problems he spends time with his patients and gets to know their problems and hes on it tyvm dr.selby for being there for my dad while im caring for him youve made my job way easier ty beverly ruzich

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey W. Selby's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Amerigroup