Ratings for Dr. John B. Rashidian

He's a hoot! I found him down to earth and compassionate when I had difficulty getting legs apart. I had a polyp removed hystoscopy D & C. The staff was patient even though I couldn't move fast. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

He's a great doctor I had no issues with him until the army started asking questions about my physical abilities. If you're military do not go to him. He refused to comply with military orders to simply supply diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, and most importantly physical restrictions. He tried telling me that at 30 weeks it was safe for me to take a army physical fitness test and pass. Along with firing machine guns and carrying a 40lb ruck sack. Sorry but no that doesn't sound very safe to me. No other issues besides that.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

He delivered my first 16yrs ago and I'm pregnant again when we felt that it was going to be difficult too conceive another. after surgery to remove excess endometrious(sp) 3months later in having a girl. Thanks Dr

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

When I was pregant and gained weighed plus spotting I asked him about it was told I read to much. 2 days later I had to have emergency surgery to save my child's life. No thanks

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Rashidian is fabulous. He is very caring. He always takes the time to talk to you and address any issues you may be dealing with. He referred me to a fertility doctor when I was unable to become pregnant. He will do what is in the best interest of his patients. Always putting the patients health first.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I had 3 kids and had him as a doctor his very friendly and the staff all of my sisters went to him to his like part of our family

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr Rashidian is a wonderful person and Dr. he delievered my daugther via c-section b/c she would not come down any further in the canal, he is unbelieveably caring and overall a very positive person. I would recomend him very highly to everyone I know, I consider him not only my Dr, but my friend!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Totally awesome doctor. The best doctor I've seen in quite sometime and delivered both of my doctors when he thought it wasn't safe for them to be in the womb anymore! I couldn't ask for a better OBGYN.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2006

Dr. John B. Rashidian's Credentials

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1974)

UnitedHealthcare