Ratings for Dr. Calvin Leazenby

WONDERFUL DOCTOR! Takes time with you & makes you feel at ease. Plus, he's just adorable. Love him!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Leazenby was very helpful ansd kind. We have a hard time getting pregnant and finding answers to many questions, he was willing to go above and beyond and made me feel very comfortable. I would recomend him to friends and family and anyone else that is looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Released me from practice at 32 weeks pregnant with a high risk pregnancy (polyhydramnios.) Released because months earlier I had refused the quad screen, which was not necessary for me or my baby. I would not recommend this doctor unless you like looking for a new doctor in your third trimester. (Not easy to find one that late!) Also, the office was very difficult in releasing medical records to my new doctor- had to submit request four times, and once they sent them, they were incomplete. Overall, I would not recommend this doctor or his office.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008

Very nice, and made me feel comfortable during Pap smear and coloscopy.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

have seen him sence 99. He delivered 2 of my kids. Induced both and i had a version with one which went verry well. Verry happy with his service as a OB and a GYN. Did some fertility treatment with him also. Genuine and a verry pleasant experience.seamed to be ahead in planing to avoid any unexpected problems. And was truley upset when the hospital called him to late to make it to my 1st son's delivery. He does have a large practic so shcudeling may be tight at times but usually pretty good.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2006

Doctor had poor bedside manner and always made me feel like we were a bother. When I requested my file when leaving, file did not include the Laparoscopy he had done. Went to the hospital and had the record pulled. I found out then that there was a cyst that he did not tell us about and HE DID NOT REMOVE. Overall impression of Dr Leazenby? Creepy.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2006

Dr. Calvin Leazenby's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1981)