Ratings for Dr. Carol J. Mitchell

I went to see Dr. Mitchell a second time, although I had my reservations about her. The second visit I went back because, I wanted to give her a second chance. Big mistake! I went back in pain, due to a pulled gluteal muscle I injuried the morning of the appt. I told Dr. Mitchell about the problem and she stated: call the doctor that gave you the nerve block. Yes, I did have a nerve block the week before and went around for 1 1/2 years without pain medication. She proceed to tell me everything was up to date except a breast exam. She gave me a blue grown and asked me to open it in the front and walked out of the room. This lady did not want to hear anything I had to say. I was very upset and left the room. I went to the front desk and told the ladies, I was leaving, because Dr. Mitchell was not the doctor for me. What a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Did not volunteer any information. Had to have the nurse find her to ask questions. She never came back into the room to answer the questions. Don't go to this office if you have problems waiting. I was there over an hour before being seen. Had to call the office several times to get the results of the test. Will not be going back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

You have to ask questions, does not volunterr info.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Carol J. Mitchell's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)